1.38

"ah! Hyung i know them!" Winwin exclaimed showing his laptop at the others as they gathered back in the meeting room Haneul got familiar with

"who are they?" Jaehyun asked with tired eyes because it was only 7am in the morning. 
they're 'Vendetta' its where Byungchul from." Yangyang said peaking at winwin's laptop.

"Vendetta? it kinda sounds familiar." Mark said rubbing his eyes before leaning hi head on Donghyuck who sat beside him. 

-

"baby don't worry, i'll protect you from them." Jeno said cupping her face looking deep in her big brown eyes. "okay" she said hugging him tight as she felt his beating heart.

They said like that for a moment, enjoying with their arms wrapped around each other with his head placed ontop of her head.

Haneul suddenly pulled away making him groan and pout. She laughed and pecked his pouted lips "i want to see my motherr" she said looking at him using her puppy eyes knowing he cannot resist it.

"uh...i have to ask Taeyong hyung for that, how about go spend time with wayv hyungs?" He said smiling sadly at her rubbing her arm up and down comfortingly.

"but they are busy!" she whined "then go play with Chenl and Jisung instead." He gave her his eyesmile as Haneul returned with her gummy smile, she leaned with her tippy toes as she placed a delicate kiss on his cheek before turning around with her hair swaying behind her freely.

-

"Noona i'm scared" Jisung said cuddling at Haneul who laughed and hug him like an younger brother. "don't worry it's not true" She said reassuring him as she pats the little giant mouse beside her.

"yah! it's not that scary stop- AAAAHHHH" A dolphin yell was heard and the couch sunk beside her as Chenle stole the blanket that covered her legs as she was only wearing her denim shorts.

Jisung and Haneul laughed at Chenle who tried to hide behind Haneul, "yah lele stop it!" She yelled pulling the blanket back covering her exposed smooth legs.

"Yes Chenle stop it and Jisung let go off her or i'll chop your hands off, i'm serious." Jeno came out of nowhere startling the three of them and scaring Jisung and Chenle in the same time as they immediately let go of Haneul.

"you didn't to be so harsh you know." she laughed standing up and walking in the kitchen leaving Jeno with Jisung and Chenle.

"i'm just cuddling with her hyung, you're so not fun." Jisung rolled his eyes before clinging into Chenle's arm who cuddled back on him. "you can't touch nor cuddle what's mine." He said narrowing his eyes on the both of them.

Then Haneul came back from the kitchen with snacks for the three of them, "here is your food my little brothers." she placed the bag of chips as she sat beside Jeno who automatically wrapped his arms around her.

"so? what did Taeyong oppa said?" she smiled with her eyes full of hope as she asked referring to her visit for her mother.