Ch. 26 - Concert Surprise

< Chapter 26: Concert Surprise >

♥ Jamie's POV: ♥

I felt absolutely and utterly alone. It was twenty minutes past six o'clock and Justin left for rehearsals after a nice little chat with Phoebe, Noah and I. We really got to know Noah better and we definitely didn't have a problem with him dating our Phoebe.

Anyway, Phoebe and Noah later left for their hotel room to spend a bit of time together and relax. Obviously, I couldn't interrupt, so I decided on staying here on my huge, yet lonely suite. I had decided I should just begin getting ready for the concert. It does start at seven anyway.

I walked towards the bathroom and closed the door, locking it even though I was alone. Force of habit, I guess. I turned on the shower and looked at my reflection on the mirror. Curiously, I lifted my blouse and stared at my stomach. I turned to get a side view and debated over whether or not I was showing yet. It wasn't noticeable at all, but I can tell it's starting to grow.

This is it. My pregnancy is kicking in. I have to prepare myself for nine whole months of this. I hope it's not as scary as I think it is. But I bet it'll all be worth it as soon as I lay eyes on our beautiful baby.

After a while of looking at myself, I stripped of all clothing and entered the shower. The calming water did wonders for me and I came out of the bathroom feeling renewed. I had my bathrobe on as I walked upstairs to my room, nearing the closet and taking out my new dress. It was a light purple with a ribbon going across it. Oddly, it looked elegant and beautiful, which was perfect in my eyes. However, since we were going to dinner after the concert, I decided to store the dress and maybe change backstage before we leave.

Then I put on a new shirt with a cool design and got into working on my hair and make up. In the end, I accessorized, put my shoes on and took a brief look at the clock.

Hmm, almost 7pm. Yeah, I should get going. I got my trustworthy bag that contained my dress, camera and other stuff and took out my phone. Phoebe sent me a text saying she was downstairs waiting in the limo with Noah, which was perfect so there was no time wasting.

I practically ran out the hotel room, rushing to get outside. The L.A breeze hit me as I walked towards the parked limousine and a man opened the door for me. I thanked him and slid into the seat next to Phoebe.

"Wow, you look casual," she commented, eyeing my outfit.

"So do you," I reply, noticing her nice blouse and jeans.

"I'm changing into a dress afterwards," she informed me.

"So am I," I smirked and she giggled.

"Great minds think alike?" Noah laughed, wrapping an arm around Phoebe.

I guess they do.

--