Ch. 41 - Date Preparations

< Chapter 41: Date Preparations >

• 12:34pm •

♥ Jamie's POV: ♥

"Do you have the shampoo I left you?" Phoebe asked, rushing towards my closet. I rolled my eyes, slipping off my shoes and turning to look at her.

"Yes! For the billionth time, I have it!" I laughed, and she glared at me.

"Go! What are you waiting for? Shoo!" she yelled, pushing me towards the bathroom. She shut the door for me and I found myself smiling goofily.

Phoebe and Chaz were making a huge deal out of Justin and I's first date, and they took it upon themselves to make sure everything runs smoothly and that we're both looking amazing for each other. I haven't seen Justin since I woke up 'cause he wasn't in bed with me so I figured he awakened first than me.

Phoebe was helping me pick out my clothes and do my hair and make up and all that stuff, and she's taking it really, really seriously.

"I want you two to have the most amazing, most perfect first date in the history of the universe," she had told me earlier this morning, and I knew there was nothing I could do about it and that she's in charge now. Not that I mind.. I'm kinda nervous about everything going perfect as well, so Phoebe's being a great help. I'm just wondering how Justin's coping with Chaz right now.

Anyway, I went ahead and brushed my teeth thoroughly, splashing water on my face to wake myself up a bit more. I then undressed from my pajamas and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water relax me. I made sure to shampoo with the bottle Phoebe left me and applied conditioner. A while later, I was wearing my bathrobe while drying off my wet hair with a towel.

"What time is the date?" Phoebe asked as soon as I came out.

"Umm.. Seven, I think?" I answered.

"So the plan is going ice skating and then to a fancy dinner right afterwards?"

"That's what he said we're doing, yeah," I nodded.

"Alright, assuming you'll need to change to a beautiful dress before you go to the restaurant, I picked out three casual looks for you that are pretty enough to look good without overdoing it," she explained, pointing at the 3 outfits that were laid out on my bed. She then walked over to the other side, where I saw three different dresses. "These next 3 are gowns you'll wear for your fancy dinner!"

She clapped once and looked up at me with a smile. The look on her face said she wanted me to pick one now but I honestly had no clue.

"So one casual outfit for skating and a dress for dinner?" I asked for clarification.

She nodded and looked back at the clothes. "Just pick the one you like better."

I narrowed my eyes at the sight of my clothes. Out of the three outfits, one was matched pink, the other red, and the last one purple. As for the dresses, there was a white one, a black one, and the light purple one I wore for the double date with Phoebs and Noah. I looked at all of them and then began thinking out loud. "Well I look pretty good in a scheme of pink, but Justin's favorite color is purple so I might just go with that."