Ch. 51 - Night Out

< Chapter 51: Night Out >

♥ Ryan’s POV: ♥

I was laying on the couch all comfortable when the phone began to ring. Since I was a guest in Jamie’s house, I figured maybe she or Justin should just get it, plus I was too lazy to even move a muscle anyway so why should I?

I sank deeper into the pillow as the phone continued ringing loudly, making it impossible to focus on the show I was watching.

“JUSTIN! JAMIE! THE PHONE!” I yelled, knowing they were around here somewhere. But there was no movement to answer the shouting device. I groaned loudly and struggled to get off the couch for a while before stumbling over to where the phone was. I snatched the phone and pressed the answer key.

“Hello?” I spoke with an annoyed tone.

“Justin?” a familiar female voice replied.

“No. Ryan,” I corrected her, looking back at the empty living room.

“Oh hey Ry, it’s Phoebe,” she beamed.

“I know.”

“Whatever,” she scoffed, “Anyway… I wanted to ask you and Justin if you would like to hang out today.”

“What about Jamie?”

“Umm.. well I wanted to ask you guys if you’d like to hang out with Noah, not me,” she admitted.

“Why? So you and Jamie could have a girl’s night?” I smirked.

“And so you, Justin and Noah could have a guy’s night,” I could totally imagine her nodding right now.

“So we can hit the club?”

“Don’t get too drunk.”

“You can too,” I pointed out.

“Not really. Did you forget Jamie’s pregnant? She can’t drink alcohol, you dumbass…”

“But you can.”

“Yeah but then she’d have to deal with a drunk Phoebe, and I want this to be a pleasant girl’s night for her,” she sighed.

“Whatever… But I guess I could ask Justin if he’d do it. I would go anyway since I have nothing else to do.”

“Okay great! Call me back when everything’s decided. I already texted Jamie so she should know somewhat about this,” she informed me.

“Kay Phoebs, see you,” I said.

“Bye.”