Ch. 79 - Be Alright

< Chapter 79: Be Alright >

♥ Jamie’s POV: ♥

I sat on the couch in the living room, my leg leveled up against a small seat as I watched T.V.

“I’m so sorry,” Justin’s voice entered the room as he walked in, seating himself next to me.

“Why?” I asked him, turning my head so my eyes met his.

“It must suck to need a cast and crutches while pregnant at the same time,” he whispered, leaning closer to me and wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my cheek repeatedly, taking small pauses before kissing me over and over.

“I guess you gotta do what you gotta do,” I sighed, cherishing his kisses as I held the arms that wrapped around my waist.

“If you need anything, please let me know,” he began kissing my jawline.

“I wouldn’t want to bother you with so much stuff, but I guess I can c—”

“—You’re not bothering me. I want you to tell me if you want something,” he pulled away to look straight into my eyes, his face as serious as ever.

“O-okay,” I whispered, letting out a small smile. Slowly, that smile faded and soon I burst into tears, leaving Justin in confusion.

“Jamie..” I heard him say softly, concern laced around his words as I continued sobbing into his chest. He held me tight, waiting for me to calm down a little. “Jamie, look at me.”

I sniffed and finally looked up at him, my eyes full of tears.

“What’s wrong, babe?” he wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

“I’m just emotional about our baby again,” my voice shook from all the crying I had done.

Justin stared at me, unconvinced. “Those don’t look like tears of joy, Jamie. Tell me what’s really bothering you.”

I paused, burying my head back into his chest. I felt his hand move from my waist and he was about to pull me back up but decided to leave me be.

“Baby…” he cooed, “You know I love you.”

I pulled away and wiped away more tears. “I love you too,” I whispered. “But I’m going to miss you more than ever.”

His face fell into more confusion. “What the hell are you talking about? I’m not leaving you.”

“Yes you are! Don’t you remember?” I cried out.

He blinked twice and realization struck him. “The tour…” he whispered.