Ch. 88 - Three Days

< Chapter 88: Three Days >

♥ Jamie’s POV: ♥

“3 days!!” I squealed, biting my lip to hide the huge smile that kept coming back upon my face.

“Aw, babe. You’re counting the days until I come home?” Justin asked, and I could picture him smiling that cute little smile he always does. I tightened my grip on the phone, longing to see his face and feel his touch already.

“Of course I am!” I said, as if it was that obvious. “I miss you so much.”

“I still miss you too but hang on, baby, we’re almost there.”

“I know we are,” I released my lip from my teeth and let an enormous smile slide across my face.

“So, Jamie..”

“Yeah?”

“Have we decided a name yet?” he asked.

“For Lil J? Not really.”

“Well, I have my top 2 picks,” he said softly, his voice going all shy.

“Awww!” I cooed. “You sound so cute, I literally just want to hug you right now!”

“Shut up,” he murmured playfully, and I could imagine him rolling his eyes with a goofy smile on his face.

“Oh you know you love me,” I winked, even though he couldn’t see me.

“Of course I love you, you just like to hear me say it,” he teased.

“You’re totally right,” I laughed, leaning back on the couch. “But enough of that, let me hear your top two picks.”

“For names? Umm.. Well, I was thinking since my mom was going to name me Jesse at first, it’d be cool if Lil J took on the name,” he admitted.

“Aww, that’d be so cute! I agree,” I beamed.

“But, like I said before, I’ve always said that I’d want a boy before a girl so he can protect her and that I’d love to name him Jason, since you know how much I love that name.”

“Yeah, you love that name a lot, Mr. Jason McCann,” I teased him on the name he had on CSI.

“Oh shush it,” he chuckled.

“Whatever you say, Jason Deeps,” I referred to his first appearance on SNL.

“Jamie!” he groaned, and I burst out laughing.