Ch. 71 - Tensions, Part 2

< Chapter 71: Tensions, Part 2 >

♥ Ryan’s POV: ♥

“I WON! Ha, I told you!” Allison cheered, jumping up from the couch and doing a little dance. I rolled my eyes with a smirk and leaned back in my seat.

“You didn’t win,” I said stubbornly.

She stopped dancing and pointed at the television screen. “Are you blind or something? Of course I won! Just look right in front of you!”

Indeed we were playing Mario Kart and it just so happened that Allison came in first place.

“That’s just a glitch or something,” I grinned, causing Allison to burst out laughing.

“You’re funny… and in denial,” she winked before sitting back down next to me. I let out a small chuckle and kissed the side of her cheek before the doorbell rang loudly.

“Hold on,” I told her, setting the wii remote beside me before getting off my lazy ass and walking over to the front door. Once I swung it open, I did a double take, unable to believe who was in front of me.

“Is Justin here?” Selena-the-bitch asked, as she looked up at me.

“Why the hell would I tell you where he is?” I growled. “Heck, why are you even here?”

“I just want to see him,” she shrugged.

“You have no right to see him,” I rolled my eyes then added, “Aren’t you supposed to be in L.A or something?”

She let out a loud laugh, making me want to throw up.

“I can see why you and Phoebe are friends,” she giggled and I gave her a look of confusion.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing,” she shrugged it off, “Do you know where Justin is then?”

I narrowed my eyes at her, knowing exactly where he was. But was I going to tell her? No.

“Not really,” I lied, doing both Justin and Jamie a huge favor by keeping Selena off their backs.

“Whatever, I’ll just call him,” she scoffed, turning to leave.

“Or… You can just stay the fuck away from him. How about that?” I asked in annoyance.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” she said sternly before leaving off my front porch, not looking back at me once. I stared at her retreating figure for a while before letting out a frustrated sigh and slamming the door shut.