Gianna: Social Media Ain't Real Life

Jhacari Blunt as Jhacari/ himself (picture above). In this story, the Bryant family are five years older & Kobe and Gigi are still alive.

It's gonna be focused on Jhacari more, but Kobe and Gianna will come back. It's like the Bryant family for like 5 chapters then Jhacari's life for like 15 then back to Gianna again, where her and Jhacari meet.

Likewise if the chapter title has Gianna's name then Gianna's in the title and not Jhacari. Vice versa for Jhacari. And if it's both then both of them are in it. As in physically in it, not talked about or anything.

Enjoy!

✯ Los Angeles ✯

Los Angeles

Dang, I wish I had a life like that.

Fancy car, fancy house. Heck, even fancy clothes. I'd long for a life like that.

Thoughts like this had kept on filling Gianna's mind as she was locked up in the car with Kobe and her sister Natalia.

They were on their way to an interview— Gianna wanted to go to an NBA basketball camp, but in order for her to do that, she apparently had to pass an interview as well as a test, and wait for an approval letter... then she would have gotten accepted.

Whilst the three of them were on their way there, Vanessa Bryant was locked up at home with Bianca and Capri instead.

Kobe had been driving the girls for nearly an hour now, but instead of revising for her test, Gianna had kept on browsing through the Instagram of some kid she didn't even know.

Jhacari Blunt.

Millions of followers.

Cute.

Seemingly perfect life.

Yeah, seemingly.

It didn't mean that his life actually was perfect though, but Gianna didn't really take this into consideration.

Her sister was locked up in the back seat with her, as apparently Kobe needed to return some groceries somewhere after the interview, and the groceries he had needed to return had taken up the entire front seat. 

He would have gone to the shop before the interview but he didn't because the shops weren't even open yet— but they would have been open after the interview.

When Natalia had realised what Gianna was doing, she had rolled her eyes comically, before attempting to snatch her phone away from her.

Luckily Gianna had found out what she was trying to do, so she had moved her phone away before Natalia had had the chance to take it away from her.