Its time time to fight for whats yours

***Bey's POV***

I am driving as fast as I can back to my house. When Nicki called me and told me that someone was in the house, my heart dropped. When I got there I heard that Nicki was screaming "please no stop stop please". I grabbed my gun and went up the stairs. I saw the person was raping Nicki but with a dildo. Thats how I know that it was a female. I pointed the gun at the person.

"Get away from her NOW"

Nicki was whimpering. They took the dildo outta her while backing away and they dropped it and put their hands up.

"Take off your mask NOW"

They took off their mask and i couldnt believe who it was. It was Liv. (BTW if u do not know who Liv is also known as yeslivcan....Liv is a hating bitch who hates on Nicki and Bey on IG and Twitter.) Ughhh Liv is the most hated rapper in the industry. All she did was was to try and break me and Jay up even tho we did but it wasnt because of her. Nobody ever knows where she came from or why she is so hateful but she is irrelevant so thats probably why lol.

"Liv wtf?!!?! Why would u do this? Do you hate me that much that you had to do this?!?!?!"

"I didnt do this because I hated u. Jay made me do it. It was a deal between me and him."

I got so angry that I shot her foot and she screamed.

"WHAT WAS THE DEAL BETWEEN U AND JAY?!?!"

"Ugghh he told me that if i raped Nicki after he gets outta jail he would promote me and help me get my music out."

I got angry and shot her other foot.

"Ahhhh shit. I swear thats it."

"I should kill u"

"Bitch i aint scared. Do it. I know you a scary bit-"

I shot her in her head and she died instantly. Nicki starts screaming and crying and I called 911. They took Liv away. They told me that Nicki was gonna be ok and that she is gonna be sore for a couple of days. I drew her a bath and put her in there. I put the toilet seat down and sat on it. She sat there speechless.

"Nika are u ok?"

She nods but I could tell she was in a lil pain. I got up and came closer to her. She looked up at me with innocent eyes and i kisses her head. After 15 minutes i helped her out the bath and helped her into some night clothes. I picked her up and layed her on the bed and pecked her lips. She smiled a lil and layed on my chest and drifted off to sleep. I whispered:

"I promise u Nika that I will always protect u"

Awwww its kinda short but here ya goooo. Sorry i havent been updating ive been working on school and i have been on Ig alot ~Minajislife