This cant be happening

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up beside Bey. I smiled at her and kissed her head and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I checked my phone and I got a text from a weird number. It said that it knew where I was at all times and that they will hurt Bey if I dont leave. I looked at Bey with tears. I left her a note. I got my purse and left. I checked my phone again and the person texted me again saying:"Good choice, meet me at the building across from the bar and go into the alley and there will a man to guide you." I drove there. I went to the alley and I saw a tall man and he looked at me and held my arm and took me inside the building. He sat me in a chair and 2 other guards came and stood beside me. A person started talking.

???: Onika, Onika, Onika.

The voice sounded so familiar but I couldnt quite figure out who it was.

???: I see you decided to follow directions.

The person came into the light. It was Jay.

Nicki: Jay?! How did you-but you were just- YOU WERE IN JAIL!

Jay: Yes I know.

Nicki: How did you get out?

Jay: Listen, we're not here to talk about me. We are here to talk about me getting my wife back.

I give him a weird look.

Nicki: Excuse me?!? Bey doesnt want you back.

Jay: Ik that, but she will be mine no matter what. And what I mean is, is that you're gonna have to breakup with her and never interact with her again.

Nicki: Nigga wtf you thought.

Jay: If you dont do now, you will regret it.

Nicki: Im not scared of you.

Jay: Oh soon you will be. Joe get my phone.

I saw one of the guards get his phone. Im guessing he started taping. Jay started taking off his belt and pulled his pants down and then his boxers. He snapped his fingers and the guards grabbed me and strapped me down on my stomach. Jay started taking off my pants and underwear. I could feel him rubbing himself on my ass. I screamed.

Jay: See I told you, you were gonna be scared of me.

He looked at the his phone the guard was holding up and he started speaking.

Jay: See Bey. You dont want your little friend to get hurt do you?

He grabbed his dick and put the tip closer to my vagina hole. I got scared more.

Jay: If you dont want her to get hurt, then I advise you to be here. 

He told her the same directions he told me. He told the guard to send it to Bey. He told the guard to turn the camera off and he pulled up his pants and slapped my ass. 

Jay: Damn, Im praying she dont come so I can hit some of this ass.

I rolled my eyes.

Guard: Why dont you do now while we are waiting?

Jay: You see Imma a fair man. You give me what I want and Ill do the same for you. Imma give her a chance now.

He looked at me.

Jay: As for you, I expect you to be outta this city after Bey is mine again. Dont think you can hide around the city and think I wont find you, because I will and when I do, you wont like me at all.

Nicki: Nigga I dont like you now.

Jay chuckles.

Guard: Boss, just for that, you should do it to her.