Part 18

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up. It was 8:00 a.m. Bey and John was still asleep. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I got out and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and did all this hygienic stuff. I left John and Bey a note saying ill be back later. I got into my car and drove to my a big apartment. I went inside. I looked around. This place looked nice. I cant believe its mine tho. Yes Ik its weird to have a house when you are living with Beyonce Knowles but I bought this apartment in case me and bey didn't work out and I would have a place to stay. I sat at the kitchen table.  I was on my computer when my manager, Trevor, calls me. He tells me to open the door. I went and opened the door and he comes in and he doesn't look happy. He actually looks sad.

Nicki: Hey Trev, whats wrong?

He looks at me.

Trevor: Onika, please sit.

He never really called me by my real name so ik there is something wrong. I sit and look up at him. He puts 6 letters and a tape recorder on the table. I look at him.

Nicki: Who are these from?

Trevor: These are from one of you most biggest fans.

I looked at it the first 6 letters. They all were talking about how this fan dedicated their life to me and how her boyfriend and her was gonna have a family but she had a miscarriage. Then the tape recorder really caught my eye. There was a girl screaming and crying and stuff on it. She said:

Dear Onika,

I cant believe you couldn't even take the time outta your day just to write back to me. All I wanted was a letter from you. JUST A FUCKING LETTER FROM YOU! But I couldn't even get that. I now realize that you're just a selfish bitch. Oh and if you are wondering what happened to my bf. His corpse is in the trunk because I stabbed him to death. Hey, Nicki! Do you remember that one song about that girl who was suicidal and she was drowning and that the other girl was watching her but didn't do anything. That is kinda like what this is, Onika. You coulda saved me from drowning. And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call. But to me all you did was say fuck you and your call. Well I gotta go Onika. I'm at the bridge. Oh wait how am I supposed to send this shit out. 

Then I hear a loud crashing noise and then I hear a splash and water noises. Then it cut off. I heard about a girl doing all of this like 4 weeks ago. I was in tears. Even Trevor was. He told me that he will call me later and then he left. I sat there silently with tears rolling down my face. I cant believe that I was the reason that one of my fans killed themselves. I got up and then walked down the steps. I went outside and got into my car. I drove to a florist store and bought flowers. I drove somewhere far away from the city. I drove to a cemetery. I got out my car and looked for the fan's gravestone. When I found it, I knelt down and tears fell from my eyes. I put the flowers down and I went to a different gravestone. It read: IN LOVING MEMORY OF CAROL MARAJ. I knelt down and looked at it. I then started crying.

Nicki: Hey momma. I miss you alot. You know I made alot of mistakes and I still do. I mean I just made one of my fans kill themselves. I just wish you were here to tell me what to do because im just lost right now. I love you mommy.

I put the flowers on the grave. My phone started ringing. It was Bey. I didn't answer it. I didn't really wanna talk to anyone right now. It eventually stopped ringing and I just stood there grieving about my deceased mother.

***Bey's POV***

I tried calling Nicki like 5 times and she still hasn't answered. I really hope she is okay. John was out looking for her. He came back looking upset. I looked at him.