Part 27

***Bey's POV***

I woke up to a sleeping Nicki on my chest. I looked up at the ceiling, realizing what me and Nicki did last night. I started to remember what she said to me before I fell asleep. 

"I love you, Bey."  All I could think about was those three words. "I love you". It made me so happy that she loves me. I know you're probably thinking that she said it in a friendly way, but the way she said it made it seem like she meant it. I would love to get back together with her. I want to officially call her "mine" again. But there is one problem...I can't. I know she is still in love with Rih and she was just using me to take the pain away. I know it sounds bad to say, but I know its the truth. I slowly moved from under Nicki. I got some clothes out of my closet and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got in the shower. I started washing my body. For some odd reason, I started to think about Rih. I haven't talked to her in a minute and I kinda miss her presence. She always knew how to lighten the mood.

 She always knew how to lighten the mood

I rinsed off and got out the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried off. I walked back into the room and grabbed some lotion and rubbed it all over my body. Nicki was still asleep. I stared at her exposed nipple. I poked it and she turned the other way so her back was facing me. I giggled a little and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and sat at the island in the kitchen. I went to my contacts and decided to call Rih. It started ringing. She picked up after the second ring.

R: Hello?

B: Hey, Rih!

R: Hey, boo! How you doin?

B: I'm doing good. How about yourself?

R: I'm doing fine. So what's up?

B: I just haven't heard from you in a while and I missed you.

R: Aww I missed you too! We should meet up somewhere.

B: How about today in 30 minutes?

R: That sounds good. What place?

B: How about....Olive Garden?

R: Thats good. I'll see you there.

B: Okay bye. Love you.

R: Love you too. Bye.

I hung up and grabbed my keys off the hook by the door. I walked to my car and got in. I started it up and pulled out the driveway. It takes at least 15 minutes to get to Olive Garden from my house. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in a parking space. I walked in and ordered a table for two. There was barely anybody in the restaurant. It must be a slow day.