Part 24

***Bey's POV***

Man I know we fucked up...especially me. I mean I acted like I died. I feel terrible about what Rih and I did. I hope Nicki can forgive us. It was supposed to be a simple, harmless prank, but I guess we went a little too far.

Rih was upstairs trying to get Nicki to open the door. Of course she wasn't budging. All she did was cuss at us. I went to Rih. 

Bey: Rih, she obviously isn't gonna open the door.

Nicki: Ya damn right im not.

Rih looked at me then back at the door.

Rih: Nicki, open the damn door.

Nicki: I know you are not cussing at me when you the fucking dumb ass that wants to plan mean ass pranks and jokes on people.

Rih: It wasn't supposed to be like that. We weren't trying to hurt you.

Nicki: Well you did! So you can find your little ass out of this house until I say you can come back.

Rih: But this is my house.

Nicki: Do you think I give a fuck?

Rih sighs. She raised her hand like she was about to hit the door, but she ceased.

Rih: Fine. Ill just go live with Bey then.

Nicki: Go ahead.

Rih started walking down the stairs. I followed.

Bey: You just gon let her kick you out your own house?

She turns around and looks at me.

Rih: Well, I cant just kick her out. I mean where would she go? 

Bey: Well, you can stay with me.

Rih smirks. 

Rih: I was planning to.

Rih walks out to my car and gets in. I got in the driver side and turned the car on. I looked over at her.

Bey: You gon be okay without Nicki?

She shakes her head.

Rih: But, I'll try to push through this.

She smiled, but I could still see the pain through her eyes. I then drove off.