Secrets?

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up. Bey wasnt beside me. I called her name. No answer. I was getting a lil worried now. I walked down the stairs and i saw a note on the counter. It said

Hey baby,
Um i had to go to the studio to record a new song. Be back home in a while
Love Bey

I went upstairs and took a quick shower and threw on some clothes. I drove to the studio and walked in and i saw Rih there.

Nicki: Hey Rih
Rih: Hey Nic. How are you?

She hugged me. I havent seen her in a while. We hugged a lil longer then we pulled away.

Rih: So what brings u here today hun?
Nicki: Bey told me she was here recording.

Rih gave me an confused look.

Rih: What? I have been here all day and i have not seen her walk through those doors.

I was confused and angry that she lied.

Nicki: Do you know where she might be?
Rih: Well the other day she was talking about going to this big party at some club in the city.
Nicki: Thanks Rih baby

I kissed her cheek. Me and Rih always had that special friendship where we would cuddle and kiss each others cheek and shit like that. I told her to call me later and she nodded. I got in my car and left i had to get ready because the party would be started in a lil bit.

1 hour passes....

So i was ready and all that then i get a call from Rih. I answered it immediately.

Nicki: Hey Rih
Rih: Nic
Nicki: So whats up?
Rih: Whats up is your girlfriend is making out with another female.
Nicki: WHAT?!?!?

I was furious. Rih sent me a pic. My heart broke and i felt sick. I decided to get into the car and drive to the club. I walked in and Rih came to me and told me she was in a room by the bar. I went in the room and they were naked and making out. I gasps. Bey looked up at me and was shocked. She got up and put her clothes on quickly while the girl took off running. Bey came closer to me and i backed away. She tried to touch me.

Nicki: D-Dont touch me.
Bey: Nicki...
Nicki: No shutup. SHUT THE FUCK UP! I told u things about me that i never tell anyone except Rih about. I love you and do so many things for you and you repay me with this?!?! Wow Bey fucking wow. I cant believe you. All the pain i went through and you wanna cause more. I should of known this was gonna happen. The one time I let my guard down, something bad happens. And the fact that you lied to me about going to the fucking studio. You was probably fucking that hoe. Ughh i swear

I walk out in disgust leaving Bey standing there. Rih followed me.

Rih: Nicki do you want to come home with me?
Nicki: Yes please
Rih: Okay let me drive.
Nicki: Im okay i can drive Rih.
Rih: But i dont want you to.
Nicki: Okay

We got in the car and we went to her house. We got out and when she opened the door i literally ran up to her bedroom and cried my eyes out. She rubbed my back and looked at her and cried on her shoulder. She held me close to her.

Rih: Its gonna be okay babygirl. Just think everybody in their life goes through this.
Nicki: Ik Rih but this has happened to me before with Safaree. I really thought  Bey was gonna be different.

I cried on Rih's shoulder. She held me tighter and kiss my head.

Rih: Its okay Nic you can stay as long as you want hun. Im here for you.
Nicki: Thanks Rih. I love you so fucking much.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me i kissed her cheek. We just cuddled and watched movies. Time to time rih would squeeze my ass and i would touch her boobs, but we always do that in a friendly/sexual way because we have a good ass friendship and im glad i have a friend i can do that with. I eventually checked my phone and Bey was blowing up my phone. Rih saw it and i just stepped out the room. I answered it.

Nicki: Hello?
Bey: Nicki.
Nicki: What do you want Bey?
Bey: Look, im so-
Nicki: No fuck your apology Bey, that was so fucked up.
Bey: Nicki listen-
Nicki: No you listen to me. Dont fucking call me anymore. You dont fucking deserve me. You're just like Safaree. I should of known. Now i understand why people say "don't date people who you work for/with.

Hey guys!!!! So here is a new update!!! Technically its old I just forgot to publish it lol! (:~Minajislife