Part 17

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face like usual. I then smell food cooking but then I realize that Bey is still sleep. Who could be here? I walk down the stairs quietly and I look around the corner and I saw John (aka Chris Hemsworth in the picture above) cooking. I came into the kitchen.

Nicki: Hey John.

He turned around and jumped a lil.

Nicki: I'm sorry if I scared you.

John: Its okay.

He starts cooking again. I don't want to sound rude but why is he here? I mean I don't want him to leave but I wanna know when he got here and who let him in.

Nicki: So...John.

John: Yeah you're probably wondering what the hell I am doing here.

Nicki: How did you know.

John I could tell by the expression on your face when you looked at me.

Nicki: I'm sorry John. I wasn't tryna be rude or anything.

John: No, No its okay.

He chuckles.

John: Well your girlfriend said that I could stay here if I promise to stay loyal and nice. I mean if its also okay with you if I could stay too.

He looked at me. I could tell that he was a man by his word and that he would never break his promises to people.

Nicki: It is okay with me.

I smiled and smiled too. Wow his eyes look so beautiful and his hair is just amazing to look at. He fixed my plate and I started eating. Bey came downstairs. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and gave a John and kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Bey: Good morning my beautiful babies.

N&J: Good Morning.

Bey: Awww who made breakfast?

Nicki: Johnny Bravo did it.

He laughed at my joke. Bey smiled.

Bey: Well thank you John.

John: No problem.

John then goes back to his room. I look at Bey and she is sitting there smiling.

Nicki: What are you all smiley about.

Bey: Idk its just every time I look at John its like I can see the happiness in his eyes and that he is grateful to be away from all the mess and dangerous shit Jay put him through.

Nicki: Ikr. His eyes is so fucking beautiful.

Bey: IKRRRR.

We here John coming down the stairs and we become quiet and looks at us.

John: What did I miss?

N&B: Nothing

We start giggling and he smirks a lil.

John: Mhmmmm well I gotta go to my job interview.

Bey: Damn you getting a new job already?

John: Yes I am I don't like not having a job. It makes me feel...lazy and I don't like laziness.

Bey and I smirk at each other and look back him. He then has this " I'm kinda scared but im not gonna let them know I am" look on his face.

John: Well I'll see you guys later.

N&B: Bye John.

He leaves and Bey and I start screaming. He is just so....yum. I mean Ik I'm with Bey but damn he is just so fine and ughhh and so is Bey's fine ass. Bey looks at me.

Bey: He is so fine.

Nicki: Ikr.

Bey: I mean you're the finest woman on earth to me.

Nicki: Awww Bey Ik what you mean.

I kiss her cheek and she smiles and picks me up and takes me to the couch. We watch movies and cuddle for hours.

***John's POV***

I'm driving to my interview. I started thinking. Bey and Nicki was giggling over something and I kinda wanna know. They are both beautiful women and they are just so freaking sexy like I had to go back to my room because I was starting to have a boner. When I got there I walked into the office and talked my life and stuff and all that other stuff. After the interview, the man said he will let me know if I got the job in a couple of days. I walked out the office and then I saw some familiar looking guys. It was Jay's other guards. They started running after me. I ran to my car. One of them threw something at me and it hit my head. I drove away fast. Usually I would fight them but there was too many of them. I pulled up in the driveway and ran into the house and locked the door. Bey and Nicki looked at me with concern.

Bey: OMG what happened?!

They got up and came to me and took me upstairs and sat me on their bed.

John: Some of Jay's guards was at the interview and they started chasing after me. One of them hit me with something and it hurt.

I held my head. Bey told Nicki to go get an ice pack and bandaids.

***Bey's POV***

Damn I can't believe Jay is still tryna fuck with me. Yeah Ik it was his guards that was messing with John but I have a feeling Jay is still messing around and shit. But right now I have to focus on John. I took off his shirt and there was couple of cuts on his chest and shoulders. I fixed up all the cuts and stuff then me and Onika sat there and talked to him. I kept on biting my lip at him and I think he was noticing. I mean come on..HE IS FINE ASF. Especially when Nika is her bra with booty shorts on. Plus Nicki was being more freaky than me. She kept on looking at his dick. Nicki laid her head on hid chest and I did the same and he wrapped his arms around our waists and pulled us closer and we all fell asleep.

Hey Guys!!! Here is a quickie!! Hmmm is Nic, Bey, and John having a relationship together? STAY TUNED!!!!~Minajislife