Part 26

***Nicki's POV***

Its been 5 months since I've seen Rih. I miss her like crazy. I didn't mean what I said. It just slipped out. I can't stop crying. She was just everything to me and I just ruined that. I want her here with me. I want her in my arms again.

I was laying in Bey's bed. No we didn't have sex. She was just comforting me last night after I blacked out. She was holding me and rocking me back and forth until I fell asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower. I let the water hit my body. I started thinking about Rih. Damn I missed her so much. I instantly started crying. I really need her right now.

After I was done in the shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I did my hygienic stuff and then walked back into Bey's bedroom. She was still asleep. I know she was tired from staying up with me. I started getting dressed. I went over to the other side of the bed and kissed Bey on the head and walked out the door. I went downstairs and wrote Bey a note. I thought it would be rude to just leave without telling her.

I put the note on the kitchen table and walked out her front door, locking the door behind me. I noticed that Rih took the car with her. Just great. It's like everything is getting worse. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and called Blac Chyna. Her house wasn't that far away from Bey's and I knew she wasn't doing nothing but probably sucking Amber's clit.

~Phone convo~

B: Hello?

N: Hey Chy!

I tried not to sound sad. I don't want anybody else feeling sorry for me.

B: Hey! What's up?

N: Um...nothing, but I was wondering. Do you think you could come pick me up?

There was movement in the background. I could hear someone else's voice in the back. I could tell it was Amber's loud ass. She couldn't keep quiet if her life depended on it.

B: Uh... yeah. Where are you?

N: I'm at Bey's.

B: Oh okay. I'll be there in like 10 minutes.

N: Okay thanks.

B: Welcome. Bye.

I hung up and sat on the porch. While I was waiting, I got on Instagram and saw some of my fans' edits. I liked some of their pics. I smiled at one of the edits they made of me and Rih.

 I smiled at one of the edits they made of me and Rih