Mysterious

***Nickis POV***

I woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I felt for Bey and she wasnt there. I got up and heard noises downstairs. I went down the steps quietly and i heard moaning. I looked around the corner and i see Bey and someone else having sex. I couldnt make out who it was and then when she lifted her head it up, i couldnt believe it. It was Ciara. I would never think she would do that. I walked over there and shouted at Bey.

"BEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

They stopped what they were doing. Bey smiled at me.

"Nicki listen hunny. I love you and all and the things we shared was great but i love Ciara very much and i think i want to be with her for now on.

By this time i had tears in my eyes.

"I cant believe you would do this to me"

I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom and got pills and swallowed them then the last i know i hit the ground.

I woke up fast all sweaty. Bey turns on the light and holds me.

"Nika are you ok?"

I looked over at her and i get out the bed. She stands up and looks at me.

"Boo are u ok"

She comes towards me and i back up.

"I-im f-f-fine"

"Bae whats wrong?"

"I just had a bad dream thats all"

"What was it about."

I mumbled

"YoucheatingonmewithCiara"

"What?"

"You cheating on me with Ciara"

"Now why on Earth would you think i would cheat on you with amyone?

"Idk i just sometimes feel like maybe one day you will find someone better than me and you will leave me"

"Nika i will never do that. I only want you and only you. Nobody else. If i cant have you then i dont want anybody then.

I teared up. I ran up and jumped on her and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and held me. I was crying and she wiped my tears and kissed me. She layed me back in bed and we watched tv. I drifted off to sleep.

Heres a quickie!!!! I have volleyball practice soooo yea. Awww Beynika!!! ~Minajislife