Part 21

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up to the smell of eggs, pancakes, and bacon. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygienic stuff. Once I was done, I went to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Rih. She turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back and gave her a kiss.

Nicki: Good Morning baby

Rih: Good Morning princess.

She gave me my plate. I smiled. Damn Rih can cook. I look at her and she comes to me.

Rih: So I spoke to Bey about the meeting and she said she is gonna come over here and discuss it.

I rolled my eyes when she started talking about the whole meeting thing. I was trying my hardest to forget about it. I really didn't want to talk to Bey, but I knew Rih was gonna make me say something other than "hi" or "bye". Rih noticed how annoyed I was getting so she stopped talking about it and walked to the other side of the kitchen. I could tell she was annoyed by me.

Nicki: Look, Rih I wasn't trying to be rude or anything towards you.

Rih: Well, you were.

She said that not even looking at me.

Nicki: Rihhhh babyyy stop acting like that.

She turns around and looks at me.

Rih: Well how about you stop acting like that and maybe ill change my attitude.

Nicki: Why are you acting like this?

Rih: Because you arent even trying an effort to make a difference in this relationship between the three of us. I want all of us to be happy and to be friends again.

Nicki: Well, Rih, I didn't want to be cheated on but we all don't get what we want. Now do we?

Rih shakes her head.

Rih: You just don't really understand.

Nicki: Understand what Rih? I'm not gonna kiss Bey's ass to be her friend. IDC how famous she is. I have respect for myself and you should too.

Rih just stands there and looks at me. She was gonna say something back but she was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. She went and got and it was Bey. Rih told me to come into the living room. I sat by Rih and Bey sat on the other side. We sat there quietly for at least 10 minutes. Then Rih finally broke the silence.

Rih: So....I just want to first of say that I'm glad we could all meet here and discuss the situation and I would like it to be discussed in an adult like way. So who wants to go first.?

Me and Bey just sat there. Rih sighed and started talking again.

Rih: Look guys, I know this seems like a bad idea but I really want all of us to be friends again. I love the both of you and I would do anything for you guys so can you do this for me?

I knew that Rih was right and that she would do anything for me and Bey and IK Bey was thinking the same because for the first time in months, I made eye contact with her. I forgot how beautiful her brown eyes were. I was then snapped out of my trance by Bey talking.

Bey: Well first, I would like to say I am truly sorry Nicki I really am I know its probably gonna take a while for you to even really look at me which I understand. I didn't mean to hurt you in any kind of way. I wouldn't want to hurt you at all tbh. I really do love you alot and still do and I'm so glad you're with Rih because Ik she is gonna take good care of you from now on and that she is gonna treat you right.

She smiles at Rih and Rih does the same to her. Me on the other hand, I was about to cry because Ik she meant every word that came out of her mouth. I did love Bey, ALOT and I still do. I just cant get the thought of Bey being fucked by John out of my head and every time I think of it, it makes me upset and mad. I would never do that to her. But I still do love her and actually do want to be friends with her. I took a deep breath and I started talking.