Clues

***Bey's POV***

I woke up and Nicki was asleep on top of me. She was sleeping like a baby. I carefully put her on the bed and went downstairs. I saw that i had got mail and looked through it. I seen this one letter which really caught my eye. It was for Onika. A part of my mind was telling me to not intrude in Nicki's business, but another said it could be about you. I opened it and read it. It said

Dear Onika,
I miss you so much. I wish i could see you but we both know that if we see each other we are both gonna be depressed. Im sorry that we couldnt work our relationship out. Im sorry that our relationship was so bad that you had to leave NY. Im sorry that we couldnt have the "perfect family" you always wanted. Im also sorry that we couldnt have that kid you wanted. You would be a perfect mother and wife. I hope the next person you meet will treat you right and yall live happy with each other. I hope wish you good luck and good vibes. I love you!

Love,
Safaree

I was literally in tears. There is so many thoughts running in my mind. Why would Onika keep this from me? Who is Safaree? What happened to their relationship? What happen to their "kid"? I wanted answers but i didnt want Nicki to know i was snooping in her mail. I went upstairs and Nicki wasnt on the bed. I heard the shower turn off and she got out and wrapped a towel around her body she came out and smiles at me. She leaned in for a kiss but i didnt kiss back. She looked hurt which kills me every time.

"Babe? Why didnt you kiss back?"

I tried to think of an excuse but i couldnt seem to find one. She stood there waiting for an answer and all i could think about was telling her the truth. So thats what i did.

"Nicki i have a question"

"Okay...."

I grab her hand and sit her on the bed.

"You would tell me anything right?"

"Yea why?"

"Well...."

I took a breath before i told her.

"You got something in the mail today and i kinda read it and it was about this Safaree guy and he was talking about your family and everything i just want answers."

She looked hurt, angry, upset, and sad all in one. She got up and ran out the door. I ran after her. I finally caught up to her when she turned around.

"Nicki whats wrong?"

"I cant believe you would invade in my stuff! Dont text me or call me or anything uggh"

She snatches away from me and leaves. Ugghhh i went in my room and cried my eyes out.

***Nicki's POV***

Everything is happening so fucking fast. Ughhh i just had to get away from Bey for rn. She kept on blowing up my phone. I just ignored it. I really miss Safaree i really do but what he has done to me and what i have done to him it was just so terrible that we had to leave each other. Im not really mad at the fact that Bey read it tho. I was gonna have to tell her sooner or later, but ugghh i just need time alone. I pulled up to a bar and went in and sat down and asked a bartender for a myx moscoto. He goes and gets it. He brings it back and i sit there and drink. All the thoughts go through my head and i cant concentrate. I get up and and run to my car and gets in and drives home. I come in and i go in the bathroom and cry. Bey comes to the door and knocks.

"Baby can i come in"

"Yes babe"

Bey comes in and grabs me and holds me. I cry in her arms. She rubs my back.

"Baby? Is everything okay?"

"Yes baby everything is just fine"

I wiped my tears.

"Baby who is Safaree?"

"He is my ex boyfriend....We met in high school and ever since then we been in a relationship."

"Why did yall breakup?"

I said sighed.

"Well....because he treated me so badly time to time. Like when he would get pissed off at me, he would beat me until i had real bad bruises or to the point i couldnt walk the next day. And people started to noticed it and my mother threatened to call the police on him."

"Baby but what about the "kid" you wanted?"

"Ever since high school i have been dreaming of becoming a house wife after i had a good paying job and married. Safaree and I ended up breaking up 3 weeks later after he proposed to me."

"Wow Nicki. You have been through alot."

"Yes I have but if I hadnt then i wouldnt be the strong woman I am today."

"Nicki just know that I am here for you and always will be"

I smiled at Bey.

"Thank you Bey. I love you so much"

"I love you too Nikabear"

We kissed. I deepend it. Bey picked me up and took me to the room. She laid me on the bed and spread my legs. She kissed my inner thighs. I let out soft moans. She kissed up to my boobs and took my bra off and sucked my boobs. She licked my boobs and I moaned loud and held her head. She got up and got the strap on. She put me on all fours. She slid it in slowly which made me moan even more. I adjusted to the size of it and then she stroked slowly at first but then eventually sped up. I moaned louder and louder as she kept going. She eventually went harder and harder and it felt so good. I creamed over the strap on and she took it out and licked it and licked the cum from my pussy. She then made me suck the strap on while she played with herself. She eventually came and i licked it up and we both laid in bed breathless.

"I love you Bey"

"I love you too Nika"

We kissed and made out and then we fell asleep.....

Heyyyyyyyy guys!!! Heres another update!!! i hope you guys enjoy this Aww BeyNika <333 :))))~ Minajislife