Starting Something

***Bey's POV***

I felt for Nicki. She wasnt there. I looked around. I checked all the rooms. The trophy room, the bathroom, even my room. I then smelt something cooking. I went downstairs and i saw Nicki cookie and Jay reading the newspaper. She turned around and smiled.

"Good Morning Mrs. Knowles"

"Good Morning Ms. Minaj"

She giggled then gave me my plate and then went to go and clean something. Jay got up and grabbed me and dragged me to a room that i have never seen. He slapped me and punched me in my face.

Jay: Why were you sleeping with her.

Bey: I got scared

Jay: Were y'all fucking.

Bey: No

Jay: Dont lie to me B

Bey: Im serious.

Jay: Ok go get cleaned up. Imma go on my tour. Imma be gone for 2 months.

He kisses my cheek and leaves. I crawl back to my room and get on the bed and curls up in a ball and cry.

***Nicki's POV***

I was cleaning something and i heard Bey crying.  I went down the hall and seen her curled up in a ball. I went over to her and bent down and looked at her.

"Whats wrong"

She looked at me and sat up quickly.

"Nothing" she said wiping her tears.

"Yes there is.  Please tell me"

"Its nothing"

"Yes there is.  Please tell me"

"Dont you have something to clean? "

"Yea your right i do have something to clean.  I was just trying to help"

I started walk away then Bey got up and grabbed my arm.

"Im sorry for snapping at you Nicki"

She hugged me and i know that she was crying cuz i could feel hot tears on my shirt. I took her back to her bed and sat her down and we talked.

Guys i am trying my best to get back where i was the first time i wrote this book.