Part 23

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up. Bey and Rih were still sleep. I went to the bathroom and did all my business and shit. I walked downstairs and started cooking. 10 minutes into cooking I heard Bey come downstairs.

Bey: Good Morning Nicki!

Nicki: Good Morning Bey.

Bey: You didn't have to cook.

Nicki: I wanted to.

I smiled. She smiled at me back. We just sat there staring at each other like some creeps with smiles on our faces. I giggled.

Nicki: Bey you so silly.

Bey: Well, ya knowwww.

She flipped her hair. I punched her playfully and laughed. I then looked at her and she was staring at me.

Nicki: Um, Bey?

Bey: Yes?

Nicki: Whatever happened to John?

Bey's facial expression changed. I held her hand and she looked at me.

Bey: He left.

Nicki: What?! Why?!

Bey: He said that he felt really bad about what he did and that he felt like he wasn't wanted anymore, so he left.

Nicki: Did he say anything else?

Bey: No, he just left this note, saying why he was leaving.

I took the note and looked at it.

Nicki: Did he say where he was going?

Bey: He only said that he was going to live on the other side of the country.

I looked at her with a sad face. She was looking out the window. I put my hand on hers and she looked at me. I smiled at her and she did the same. I hugged her. She hugged back. We then pulled away when Rih came downstairs. She was rubbing her eyes. I went over to her and hugged her. She smiled.

Rih: Hey babe.

Nicki: Hi, how did you sleep.

Rih: Amazing, thanks to you guys.

She smiled and kissed my lips and picked me up. She started kissing all on my neck and i started moaning.

Nicki: Mmmm Robyn, Bey is right there.

She looked at me and smirked and grabbed Bey and pulled her towards her and kissed her lips. They started making out which made me wet. Rih started rubbing me through my underwear. I started moaning more and more as I got wetter and wetter. I grabbed her arm tight and gasped. She then stopped kissing Bey and moved my underwear to the side and stuck two fingers inside of me.She started pumping them in and out of me. As I was moaning and panting, Bey kissed me deeply.

I instantly kissed her back. She had stuck her tongue in my mouth which made me moan even more. Rih then started curling her fingers inside of me, causing me to jerk my body and moan even louder. Bey pulled my shirt down and started sucking on my boobs. I moaned louder and held my hand on her head. She then stopped and looked at me. She smirked. She then whispered in my ear.