Part 19

***John's POV***

I was driving back to Bey's house from a bar. I had to think for a little bit. I mean I'm still shocked that I got Bey pregnant. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to hurt Nicki. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I feel like I'm not wanted or needed anymore since I messed up a beautiful relationship. I mean I don't wanna leave Bey but it seems like I have to. But the thing is, is that I can't because I can't. First that would be wrong and the baby is my responsibility. Second, eventually the word is gonna get out that I  got Bey pregnant and then I left her and that would give me a bad name. I stopped at a red light. I put my head on the steering wheel and cried. I may look like a strong man, but inside I'm really sensitive about most things. I wiped my tears. When the light turned green and then I drove home. I pulled up in the driveway and got out the car. I went inside and looked around. I saw Bey sitting on the couch looking angry and sad at the same time. I went over to her and kissed her head and hugged her. She looked at me. I began to talk.

John: Bey I-

Bey: John, I gotta tell you something.

John: What is it?

Bey: Well, after you left earlier today, Rih and I didn't see eye to eye on things about the whole pregnancy and stuff with Onika and....I was thinking, maybe we shouldn't have this baby.

I looked at her for a second.

Bey: I mean I really don't want an abortion, but I also don't wanna put it up for adoption, I mean who knows what those people might do to it. What's the point of bringing a precious, innocent child into this cruel world when it can be in heaven and have no worries.

I just stared at her in a daze. I was thinking whether if it was a good idea to get an abortion or to not to. Bey did have a point and it seemed like the only option that I could think of that will have some good in it. I nodded.

John: When are we gonna do it.

Bey: Tomorrow.

John: Okay.

Bey: And John?

John: Yes?

Bey: Can you sleep in the other room for tonight.

I was planning on doing that anyway, not saying that I didn't want to sleep with her, but I just wanted to at least have a decent sleep. I nodded and went into one of the other guess rooms. I laid in bed wide awake. I was thinking about how I messed up everything. After this is over, I might just leave. I would tell Bey to her face but it seems too painful so I'm just leave her a note and then just leave. I started drifting off to sleep.....

Hours later.....

***Bey's POV***

I woke up. I went into the bathroom and started throwing up. John came and held my hair. He told me that it would all be over soon. I got up and brushed my teeth. I walked out and got ready to go to the doctor....

*Skips abortion scene*

I was in tears. I just wanted Onika with me.....

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up and smelled something cooking. I got up and went into the bathroom. I did all my hygienic stuff and then went downstairs. I saw Rih cooking. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped a lil and turned around and looked at me. She smiled and picked me up and sat me on the counter.

Rih: Good Morning princess.

I giggled and smiled really hard.

Nicki: Good morning boo.