Fuck

***Bey's POV***

Uggh I fucked up big time.  I want Onika back. I sat there and cried in my pillow. Then I feel someone rubbing my back. I look up and it was the girl I was with last night. She leans in and tries to kiss my lips but I move away. She stares at me.

The Girl: Whats wrong?

Bey: I cant do this with you anymore.

The Girl: What do you mean?

Bey: What I mean is that we cant see each other anymore.

The Girl: Wtf?! Are you serious?!?

I nod while looking done.

Bey: What about last? What about the sweet love we made.

I got up and got in her face.

Bey: It wasnt love. It was just a one time thing. Plus I was intoxicated with alcohol.

The Girl: But you still cheated on your girl tho.

She smirks at me.

The Girl: Fine I'll leave. Irdc anymore. I hope your ex girlfriend is fucking someone rn good and hard to get back at you.

She walks out the door and leaves. I sat there devastated. Not only did she say something about Onika fucking someone else, but just having the thought makes me wanna die. I got up and got dressed. I got in my car. I called Rih. She picked up at the 3rd ring.

Rih: What do you want Bey?

Bey: Why you got an attitude with me?

Rih: Because yo bum ass broke her heart. Thats why.

Bey: Uggh look Rih, where is Nicki. 

Rih: She is with me.

Bey: At your house? Oh good I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Rih: Actually Bey, Nicki doesnt wanna speak to you...like ever again.

Bey: What? Thats ridiculous.

Rih: No she's serious. She even wanted me to tell you that she is moving out of your house.

Bey: WHAT!!! NO SHE CANT.

Rih: She kinda can tho Bey.

Bey: Can I please talk to Nicki?

Rih: She doesnt want to talk to you.

Bey: Rih please put her on the phone.

I start to hear mumbling and NIcki is on the phone.

Nicki: What Bey?

Bey: Can I please met you somewhere? Please Nicki all I am asking is for you to let me explain.

All i hear is silence then she finally agreed.

Bey: How about at my house?

Nicki: Do you really think Im stupid?

Bey: Please Nicki. You even said that you were gonna move out. You might as well come.

She sighs and says "okay". In like 30 minutes she was here and she walks in the door and I tell her she can sit on the couch. She sits and looks up at me.

Nicki: Well I am here. Now talk.

Bey: Okay listen. What happened that night meant nothing to me.

Nicki: Yeah yeah yeah I heard that one before.

Bey: Im serious it didnt and Im sorry. I was intoxicated with alcohol and I was about to get Rih to take me home but then someone grabbed me and I was too drunk to do anything. When she kissed me I started thinking of you and I started having hallucinations of you and thats why I went along with it. I swear I am telling the truth. I swear on everything I have Nicki.

She looks at me for a second.

Nicki: I want to believe you, I really do but I just cant believe you lied and cheated in the same day.

Bey: Nicki, about that....I was gonna surprise you with something and didnt go so well.

Nicki: Tell me about everything.

Bey: Okay so I left that morning to get you a new car and I was gonna be at the studio but people wanted me to go to the party, so I did and I forgot to tell Rih that if you showed up to take you to the party to see me. And then I ended up getting drunk and all that happened.

Nicki stares at me with tears. I wanted to hug her so bad but I know she doesnt want me touching her

Nicki: Okay Bey, I believe you.

Bey: Really?!

She nods but she still looks upset.

Bey: Whats wrong hun.

Nicki: Its just that this relationship wont be the same.

Bey: Ill do anything to make it work. I promise.

Nicki looks at me and smiled a lil.

Nicki: Okay ill stay.

I literally jumped out my chair and jumped up and down. I hugged Nicki tight and she laughed. I kissed her all over her face.

Bey: I promise Ill make it up to you.

Nicki: I know you will boo.

We kissed and hugged.

Bey: I love you Onika.

Nicki: I love you too Bey.

Hey Guys!!! Heres another update!!!! Hmm BeyNika is back together!!!!!