First Day On The Job

***Nicki's POV***

Ok so today I'm going to work. I mean I'm already a model or whatever but the next photoshoot im doing isn't till next year so I got another job. BTW I'm working for the millionaire Beyonce Knowles!!! I'm so excited to work for her like she's very beautiful. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and smiled at me. I couldn't believe it. I hugged her back. She pulled away.

"Come in hunny" she said

Her sweet, sexy voice gave me chills down my back. She showed me where my room is and I unpacked my stuff. I didn't here her come in. She rubbed my arm. I jumped a lil and turned around.

"Sorry if i scare you" she said

"No its ok" i said as i moved the hair out my face.

"You seem like a quiet person."

"Oh im not really quiet im just so excited that im working for you and im trying not to scream"

"Aww thats so sweet! So I see you are a model."

"Yes I am but my next project isn't till next year so I will be here for a while "

"Aww well you look so pretty and I hope your project becomes a success"

"Thanks um so where do i start cleaning up?"

"Oh well um everythings cleaned up right now but i want you to meet my husband."

"Ok"

She grabbed my hand  and took me to the dinner room  and her husband Jay Z was sitting there reading the newspaper. He looked up and looked at me with disgust. I just stood there and looked at Beyonce. She looked at me and gave me a "Dont worry about it " look. I went back into my room and just sat there on my phone.