The Start Of Something Beautiful

Bey woke up early. She kissed Nicki on the head and went and brushed her teeth and washed up. She then went down stairs and cooked. She brought it up to Nicki and she woke Nicki  up. Nicki opened her eyes and smiled.

"Aww thank you Bey"

She kissed Bey's cheek.

"Your welcome hun"

They eat together and watch tv then afterwards they cuddle.

"Um Bey"

"Yes baby"

" Um why do you love me?"

Bey looks at Nicki.

"Why wouldn't I?'

"Well I mean-"

"Are you starting have second thoughts?"

"No Bey, I just think that why would a big and famous person like you would like me?"

"Idc if you were famous or not..you're amazing no matter what. Nicki you're better than any famous person I know."

Nicki starts to tear p and she kisses Bey deeply.

"Thank you Bey"

"Your welcome"

They cuddle for a lil more then Bey says that she needs to go and record at the studio. Bey leaves and Nicki stays in bed reading a book. She hears a noise but she ignores it. She then hears it again and she gets a lil concerned. She goes downstairs and she sees a black figure. Sh gets scared and runs upstairs and calls Bey. Bey says she is on her way. The figure goes into the bedroom and Nicki hides in the closet and locks it. The figure looks under the bed and in every room. The figure then comes back into the room and goes to the closet. They go to open it but it was locked. They try kicking it down but it didnt work. Then they unlock it with something and they pull Nicki outta the closet...... 

Hey Guys!!! OMG WHO PULLED NICKI OUTTA THE CLOSET?!?!? I wonder what happens next. :/~Minajislife