Part 25

***Nicki's POV**

Rih has been acting extremely weird today. Ever since I told her about the situation with Chris, she has been acting peculiar. She told me she was taking me over to Bey's later on. Heaven knows why. I mean I love going over Bey's house, but something is telling me if I go, something bad is gonna happen. I really hope Rih isn't trying to do something. I really do care about her and I'm hoping she isn't doing something that involves Chris. I know what he did to me was extremely wrong, but she might get hurt and I would die if that ever happened.

I walked over to Rih in the kitchen while she was sitting in a chair by the kitchen table on her phone. I got in between her legs and laid my head on her. She looked down at me and put her phone on the table. I stuck my lip out and looked at her.

Nicki: Do I have to go?

Rih: Yes babe.

Nicki: But why? I wanna go with you.

Rih: Nicki, no. You are staying with Bey.

Nicki: But Im 33 years old. I can stay at home by myself.

Rih: Nicki, I'm not about to argue with you about this.

She got up and walked away. I wasn't finished with this. I am a grown ass woman. I should be able to stay in this house by myself. I followed her into the living room. She sat on the couch and started watching tv. I got in front of it and she looked at me in a irritated way.

Nicki: Why cant I stay here by myself? I'm older than you. I should be able to. 

Rih: Nicki, just drop it.

Nicki: No I'm not gonna drop it, because you are always bossing me around and telling me what to do. I'm tired of it, Rih.

Rih: Baby, the reason why I'm not leaving you alone anymore is because of what Chris did to you. It hurt me alot. I know how it feels to be abused by him. I'm scared for you. I want to walk out the house and go somewhere knowing that my baby girl is okay.

I looked at her and kissed her lips and then her cheek. 

Nicki: Baby its okay. I'm gonna be fine.

Rih: No, you arent safe here without me. I'm taking you to Bey's house right now.

Nicki: But its 7:09. We have about 51 minutes.

Rih: Well, I'm taking you early.

Nicki: Ugh.

She took my bags and stuff and loaded it up in the car. I just stood by the door and she looked at me.

Rih: Nicki, come get in the car.

I shook my head. I refuse to have a babysitter. Rih looked at me with annoyance. I don't like giving her a hard time, but this right here is straight up ridiculous. 

Rih: I'm not gonna tell you again, Nicki. Get in the car.

Nicki: No.

Rih: GET IN THE CAR!

Nicki: I thought you weren't gonna tell me again.