𝔊𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢

Namjoon

Namjoon was gonna do a live to talk with army.

You have been dating namjoon for 2 years. Some people supported your relationship but some hated it.

"Darling do you wanna do a live with me?" Namjoon asked you

"Namjoon I dont know people dont really like our relationship and I'm scared that we will get a lot of backlash and they will try to ruin our relationship by making false rumors"
You replied

"Y/n do you think that those people will make me fall out of love? Jagi I love you no matter what. And dont believe those people."

He kissed your forehead.

You sat down with namjoon and he started chatting with army

"Hi army! Sorry I wasnt able to talk with you alot I was really busy also our new album is coming up. Oh and this is my girlfriend y/n"

"Hi everyone" you said shyly.

Namjoon started talking while you were reading comments. Namjoon noticed your mood and he started to read the comments as well. He couldn't believe why people were writing comments like this

"Namjoon oppa why are you dating this ugly person date me!"

"She is so ugly I can't believe namjoon chose her"

"her color is so dark. Cant believe namjoon chose her"

"Everyone! Why are you hating on my girlfriend? She did nothing! And she is not ugly! I cant believe that my army is hating on the person who I wanna spend my whole freaking life with. She has emotions dont think that these comments will break our relationship. She feels hurt. And now she is crying because of your hate comments. Sorry but I'm ending this live. Dont expect me to be active on social media for awhile. Bye"

Namjoon ended the live

"Namjoon did you just end the live?"

"Baby you are more important to me. Seeing you cry breaks my heart I love you no matter what" he kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly never intending to let go

Don't break your relationship just because of people's opinions..