Prologue

"Daver!" a shrill voice filled the near quiet air that was filled with dripping water and howling winds.

A man appeared in the thin Azkaban light. "What is it, Devon?" he said, his voice low, steady, but with a hint of weakness.

Another man stepped into the light. "We need a way out." Said Devon. He looked determined, although his face wasn't very visible.

"But how?" Asked Daver. He, on the other hand, looked weak.

"We have to trick the Dementors." Devon answered.

Daver wasn't sure. "But how?"

"Magic." Devon answered matter-of-factly.

Daver still didn't get it. "But how? We don't have a wand here."

"I do." Said Devon, and he pressed on his stomach. And again. And again. Then, a slimy wand flew out of his mouth.

"We can free everyone. But we have to be sneaky." Devon said

"Okay." Said Daver.

***

"Devon, Karkaroff, Goyle, Crabbe!" Exclaimed Daver, and the four followed him out of the building. When they were in a conjured boat Devon spoke.

"We can get a new Lord. One that can not die. One of us."

He slowly pulled up his almost healed arm and pressed it with his wand. Immediately the mark became visible again. The five screamed in pain, but it was gone quick enough.

"Now they all know we return." Said Karkaroff.

"Good, let's go, we need to gather everyone." They jumped off the boat that disappeared again

Devon held out his good arm and everyone took it. Then they disapparated.

To Malfoy Manor.

***

Crabbe rang the door.

Hello, Narcissa Malfoy speaking?

"Cissy, open the door!" Exclaimed Goyle.

And why would I do that?

"Because we're going to make a new Dark Lord with your help!" Said Karkaroff

A new Dark Lord? But who could-

"Any of us!" Exclaimed Daver.

Lucius! Lucius dear?

-Yes, Narcissa?

They are making a new Dark Lord!

-What? But-

Anyone of us will be him, they want to gather everyone here.

-I knew this day would come, don't let them in.

"Lucius, if you don't let us in we'll kill you!" Exclaimed Daver.

-How will you do that?

"With the curse." He said, and he stepped to the gate, Devon's wand in his hand.

"Alohomora" the gate opened slowly and he disappeared in black smoke, towards the Manor.

He broke through a window and stood next to Lucius and Narcissa.

"Hello Lucius. Avada Kedavra!" The body slumped to the ground and Narcissa shrieked.

"Lucius, No!"

Daver opened the door and let the others in. There they started conjuring Death Eaters. And Lucius was their proof they would kill. And Narcissa was the 'housewife'.