10th doctor x reader-1

A/n: Hello new readers or re-readers! I just wanted to tell you to bear with me for the first few chapters I was new to writing I promise they get better.
Anyways keep on scrolling! (And voting hopefully :p )

"Why are you so selfish!" You yell at the doctor.
"I am not!" He yells back at you.
"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Fine you know what I'm leaving I'm done with you killing all these people and getting rid if all these planets just because of one enemy without a second glance" you yell tears streaming down your face.
You had truly loved the doctor. In fact for a while you had but you've had enough, you needed a break.
"Open the door doctor" you say standing proudly your back facing him, but destroyed inside.
"Wh-what?" He says.
"You heard me I'm leaving" you say.
He gives you a sad look and opens the door with disdain, and you walk out watching as the Tardis disappears into the night. You sprint off running heaven knows where.

Doctors p.o.v:

I was in the bathroom I couldn't believe I just let her go like that. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror. I had a thought in the back of my mind...I looked at myself.
"Come on doctor say it" I tell myself.
"I love her" I whisper.
I said out loud I actually did it.
"THATS RIGHT (Y/N) I LOVE YOU!" I yell jumping even though she can't hear me.
I run to the control panel and start pressing the buttons that will lead me to her lead me to my future.
The Tardis starts flying and I fall back but it doesn't hurt I'm to busy laughing like a mad man. I love her yes I love her! I said it myself and I'm proud of it. I was going to find her and tell her.
The tardis lands and I run out the door and start looking for her. As I was looking a thought occurred to me. What if she didn't love me back? Oh dear god.
It didn't matter I had to tell her anyway.
I see a figure in the distance I recognize the figure.
"(Y/N)!"
"(Y/N)!" I yell out to her she turns around.
I catch up to her and put my hands on her shoulder's.

Your p.o.v:
You hear your name being called. You then turn around to see the doctor. He catches up to you putting his hands on your shoulder.
"I am so so so so so sorry I was just mad" He says. You just smile.
"I forgive you" you reply.
"There's one more thing though I have to tell you" he says looking nervous.
"You can tell me anything" you say looking into his lonely beautiful brown eyes.
He shocks you by leaning in connecting your lips you melt into the kiss after the shock washes over.
He pulls away "I love you" he says.
You just stand there shocked.
"I understand if you don't love me back" he says smiling a sad smile.
You are the one to kiss him this time " I do love you doctor" you say.
"Really? Yes!" He says jumping up and down.
You laugh cracking a smile.
"Now let's head back to the Tardis, let's head back home" he says putting his arm around you bringing you close as you walk into the night back to the silent blue box.