Doctor x reader-4

Request: Reader hurt during battle with dalek, and doctor helps reader in Tardis and kisses :p
Requested by: maddieinthesky

Request: Reader has wings and is half Timelord and crashes Into doctor during battle with daleks

A/N:
So...I have finals this week...anyone care to kill me right now...
Throw me out the tardis....or out of Deans Impala....or throw me off a building like sherlock....or just stab me like Cas stabbed Dean....i'd appreciate it...Thanks.

A/N: Oh and also thought this is taken place during the war doctor, imagine whoever you want.

-Ż

Innocent blood was shed.

The war with the daleks had been going on for to long.
You had a advantage point, you could fly.
Your wings where a gorgeous golden color with a lovely design on them, catching the eye of many.
The best part? Blinding your enemies in the battle field.
There where long and came out from your back helping you glide with speed and style.
You could shoot at the daleks from above while they where to focused on the Warriors on the ground.
You look to see the timelord's where doing pretty well.
One man stood out.
While most where taking in one or two at most the man was taking on at least 5.
One tricky dalek decided to sneak up on the man so you decided it was only fair to help.
The dalek raised its shooting thing (don't know what it's called woops) about to shoot. You obviously couldn't just hit the dalek, so you did what you could.
You slammed into the stranger knocking him to the ground causing the dalek to shoot into thin air hitting another dalek.
You fall onto the man your face inches from him.
He smirks "come here often"
You quickly get up scoffing.
"I save your life and you try to flirt with me? I'll leave you on your own bye by- AH!"
You fall to the floor screaming out in pain as you feel a dalek shoot your left wing.
The man gasps quickly picking you up.
He starts running an unknown direction and you started feeling dizzy.
He runs into a Tardis placing you down on to a soft material what you assumed was a bed.
Your eyelids started feeling heavy as everything became blurry.
he runs back to you putting something freezing cold onto the wing.
You jump up at its coldness.
"What was that!" You say.
"I'm sorry I had to keep you awake!" He says "now lay back down so that I can stitch up the wound."
He takes a needle and slowly and carefully fixes your wing.
"You're gorgeous" he says when he finishes.
You look at him shocked.
"I mean-I mean your wings are gorgeous! I'm not saying you aren't- your wings and- ugh I'll shut up" he says.
"Thank you" you say putting a hand on his shoulder "truly"
He smiles.
"I never got to properly thank you for saving me back there I would have been dead, thank you" He says gratefully smiling.
"It's no problem really" you say.
"I owe you"
You simply smile.
"So what's your name?" He says.
"My names (Y/n)" you say.
He takes your hand kissing it.
"Nice to meet you lovely (y/n), I'm the doctor" he says.
"You're a doctor? Well I guess that explains the stitches, but what's your name?" You ask.
He chuckles "no that's what I go by I'm the doctor"
"That's peculiar, care to tell me your real name?" You ask getting closer to the doctor a flirty smile on your face.
"I'd rather not" he says smiling back.
You decided if he's going to keep stuff from you, you where going to mess with him.
You give him a mischievous smile.
You lean in close to his lips making quick eye contact.
He closes his eyes expecting a kiss only to receive a face full of feathers.
He starts spitting them out gagging at the taste.
You fall to the floor laughing.
"I'm going to get you for that" he smirks.
You laugh.
"Good luck" and you fly off into the depth of the tardis.
"(Y/n)! Come out come ouuut" he taunts.
You hold in a laugh.
Your wings flutter causing the doctor to hear you.
"Found you!" He says grabbing your arm.
Your wing pushes him causing him to fall to the floor.
Only problem....He was still holding onto your arm when he fell.
You fall right on top of him your face inches away from his.
"Come here often"
You chuckle hitting his chest.
"Shut up" you say grabbing his shirt and connecting your lips.
He kisses back his arms around your waist, your hands on his chest.
You separate in need of air, both smiling and both flustered, you both start laughing.
"You can save me anytime if it means I get to do that again" he says smiling.
You chuckles standing up.
He follows got actions taking your hand kissing it.
"Anything I can do to make you stay" he says.
"I'd love to but we have a war to fight, I mean who else is going to end this timelord-dalek war" you say.
A flash of guilt goes in his face.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"(Y/n) listen you can't go back out there..." he says.
"Why not?" You ask.
"I've found a way to end this war...for now and ever" he says not making eye contact.
"Really! What is it!" You say happy that the bloody war would end finally.
"I can't tell you, but you have to trust me you can't go back out there" he says holding your hand tighter.
"I can and I will, and you can't stop me" you say pulling your hand away.
"Listen you seem like a nice guy and I defiantly enjoyed spending time with you" you wink "but I have a war to fight." You fly out the door back to battle.
The doctor sighs realizing that there was one more person he cared about that wouldn't make it through the war...

Vote.comment.share