11 x reader-6

You walked into the main room of the tardis where the doctor wanted to see you.
"Hey (y/n)" he nervously says his hands behind his back.
You and he doctor have been dating for awhile 7 month to be exact and today happened to be valentines day.
You didn't mind if the doctor did anything or not for you because you knew in gallifrey they didn't have valentines day so he was new to the thing.
"Yes doctor" you say.
"I-I have something for you" he says.
"For me?why?" You say confused.
"Well it's valentines day and I don't know much about the human holiday but I watched some...intresting movies for it and I got some ideas" he says.
You chuckle "ok doctor what do you have" you say.
"I have 3 things one this" he says taking out a box of chocolates, but they where weird looking they where purple and blue and different colors.
"What are they" you say taking the purple one.
"Chocolate from the planet zacmet" he says.
You put it in your mouth and it tasted really good but then when you stuck your tongue out it was purple and then it turned blue, then pink, and back to purple.
"Woah" you said as it slowly stopped.
"They are pretty cool" he says his eyes lighting up like the child he was.
You take the blue one eating it, suddenly your hair turned blue.
"What the heck!" You say in excitement yet a bit of fear.
The doctor starts laughing but then once again it goes back to its normal color.
"Want to try another color" he says smiling.
"Nope" you say not wanting your face to turn green or your toes to become orange or something like that.
"Thank you though doctor" you say trying not to laugh.
"And second this" he says you expect to see roses or flowers but what he gives you.... is a bundle of carrots.
This time you can't control your laughter.
You almost fall to the floor laughing.
"Oh dear god I messed up didn't I your going to break up with me now" he says pacing back and forward.
"No doctor I'm not I just want to know what movie did the guy give a girl carrots" you say wiping a tear.
"It was called no strings attached or something" he says.
"Ok that makes sense" you say.
"Ok and your third gift is..."
He whistles and a dog runs in.
Okay so a normal gift...you think
It was a tiny black fuzzy but adorable dog with big blue eyes. The only thing was, is that it had a little purple antenna in the middle of its forehead.
"What is it" you say petting it.
"It's a ogd" he says.
"Interesting it's adorable I love the presents thank you doctor" you say giving him a hug.
"Now let's watch some movies we both actually like" you say.
"Thank you I was tired of those chick flicks" he says.
For the rest of the day you the doctor and your new....ogd cuddled in the couch watching movies together,eating snacks, and just having a great time.