11 x reader - 18

Request: reader is basically like Aladdin lol.
(Don't want to spoil story)
requested by: alphaflower123

When the store clerk wasn't looking you quickly grabbed 3 apples walking out the store.
"Hey! Come back!" You hear someone yell.
You take off in a sprint.
You hear the police behind you.
As your running you turn around to see where the police where.
They where quite close in fact they where almost about to get you when you take a sudden left turn into a allyway.
As you're about to hit a dead end a blue box appears out of no where.
You're about to bump into it when its door opens all of a sudden.
You bump into a man but before you can apologize and process what happens you slam the door closed.
"Where did she go!" You hear.
"I could have sworn she went his way"
"Let's head the other direction maybe she went there"
And with that you heard there footsteps walk away.
You turn examining where you had jumped into.
"What the-" you gasp in shock.
"I can explain" the man says.
You run out the weird blue box turning around to see the man hot on your trail.
"Leave me alone you weird guy with a weird alien space ship!" You scream.
You start running random corners successfully loosing him.
You go into the familiar alley way seeing two familiar kids.
You had found them a year ago, parent less, homeless, and starving.
You had lived off of stealing for a while, but now that you had taken them under your wing, you had to steal for them to.
"Here you go" you say handing it to the 12 year old girl named Zeinab and the 8 year old boy named Mohammad.
"Oh gosh I must have dropped the third Apple while running" you say under your breath.
"We can share" Mohammad says looking at you with his big brown eyes.
"No no it's yours I'm okay, I'm not even that hungry" you say ignoring the sound of your stomach rumbling.
You sat down watching the two children munch down in joy at the red treat.
What you didn't know was a dark haired man was watching from just around the corner.
He comes out from around the corner.
"Umm...hey" he awkwardly say.
You gasp quickly pushing the kids behind you protecting them.
"You dropped this..." he says holding the red shiny Apple.
He takes a step foreword and you take a step back.
He stops.
"Okay I won't come closer" he says backing off.
He roles the apple to you.
You quickly pick it up wiping it with your shirt, taking a sweet savory bite out of the apple.
"Look I think we got off at the wrong foot."
"Please don't take me to the cops...there is no one to take care of them...they'll starve!" You say.
"No, no I'm not going to report you, especially after the kindness I just witnessed." He says a kind smile on his face.
"Thank you" you say letting go of the breath you didn't know you where holding.
"Not to mention I owe you an explanation"
You nod your head.
You asked the kids to go play while he explained everything to you.
"Wow...that must be difficult...i understand you doctor I lost my family to, but at least you have a home" you say looking to the tardis.
"Yes, I do have a home, and it can be yours too" he says smiling.
"Wait...what?" You say confused.
"I want you to travel with me"
"But I can't leave Zeinab and Mohammad"
"They can come to" he insists.
"You don't understand I can't put them in danger" you say.
He sighs.
"I know it must be hard, I know you care for them...but this is to much stress of your shoulders, you can't keep stealing." he says running his fingers through his hair " I know a person, a person I've trusted for years and years that can take care of them" he says.
"But they are my family, and I am all they have" you say tears forming in your eyes.
He places a hand on your cheek wiping away a stray tear.
"I know but like you humans say, if you love something let it go" he says smiling.
"They will be safe I promise, and you can visit them whenever you want" he says.
"You promise"
"I promise on my two hearts" he says.
You smile. "what's your name strange man?" You ask.
"I go by many things, but you can call me the doctor"

Vote.comment.share