9 x reader-3

Requested by: @Clintmoore123
Request: telling 9 your pregnant
A/n: sorry I haven't written in so long with spring break here I was really busy with projects.

"D-doctor" you say knocking on the door of his room.
"Oh come in (y/n)!" He says.
You slowly walk in not wanting to tell him certain news.
"What do you need" he says as he's working on a weird machine.
"Um well I-I have to tell you something" you say not daring to look him in the eye.
"You can tell me anything (y/n) we have been dating for a while you know you can trust me with anything" he says hugging you.
You feel his warmth radiating of of him.
You took in a deep smell, smelling peppermint, and strawberries or was it lemons?
you pull from the hug guilt overwhelming you.
I mean what if he starts hating me, his life is dangerous he won't want a child! You
think in your head making the guilt and your heart beat increase.
It felt like you had the weight of the world on your shoulder holding you down from telling him.
"Umm I have some news for you but promise to not freak out, you have to promise!" You say exaggerating on the promise part.
"Yes of course" he says doubt and confusion clouding his eyes.
You take in a deep breath holding it in.
"I'mpregnantpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasedon'thateme" you quickly say.
"I understood nothing not a word" he says.
You close your eyes fear of your tears falling out.
"Come on (y/n) your starting to scare me are you hurt?sick?dying! He says fear covering his face.
"No doctor I'm not but here it goes..."
You take in a deep breath.
"I'm pregnant."
His face goes through different emotions it was hard to tell.
He went from confused,to scared,but as your hope was flooding away....he smiled.
Not just your average hello how are you smile, no it was a huge toothy grin.
"Oh my gosh this is amazing we are going to be parents!" He says spinning you around.
"Wait-wait what! Your not mad!" You say your fear washing away.
"Mad! How could I be mad! This is great news" he says basically jumping up and down.
"We are going to travel together..oh I wonder if it's a boy or girl....wait what won't it be timelord and human new species..."
and that's how the rest of the day basically went, him ranting on and on about it.
"Doctor calm down I'm exited to" you say smiling at his excitement.
"But don't you see (y/n) we are going to be creating a whole new species half timelord half human then when he or she grows up she or he will have kids and so on!" He says.
"Wow" you say not realizing how special this baby was going to be but yet how dangerous it will be for him or her.
"We have to protect the child though" you say.
"With my life" he says hugging you again.
Not even daleks could take the smile of yours or his face then and there.