Master x reader-1

I don't even know why this one was written.....but I don't feel like deleting it so...DON'T HATE.

Your p.o.v :
You run up to the old man for the past weeks You had always talked to him he told you all about the drums in his head and about his thoughts on the universe it was all fascinating. You believed him, he told you about so much, but the thing is he always seemed to be missing something you just couldn't tell what. You are walking to professor yanas lab, as you where walking a figure runs past you. you turn to see a man in a trench coat and a girl next to him. Okay then? You walk into the room to see him working on something he looks up. "(y/n)!" He says his wrinkles growing from his smile. "Come in I have something for you" he says. You walk towards him a smile on your face. "Here you go" he says handing you a ring it was a simple silver ring but on it where these circle designs. "It is really pretty thank you" you say putting it on your fingers telling yourself not to ever take it off, since it was from a close friend. "And look I have one to" he says showing you one like it, but before you can answer The man from earlier ran in with the girl. They start talking to the professor yana and they help him fix the rocket. After some time of you just sitting there the doctor connects the Rocket to this blue box that you hadn't noticed till now. It starts working professor finds a watch that had the same designs as your ring.The doctor turns and notices the watch but before he can do anything yana opens it sending a light bursting at him. You ran to him but before You could reach him there was a huge explosion almost a burst of light coming off him and you black out .
When you wake up the doctor is right above you "are you okay?" He says helping you up "ya but where is professor Yana?" you ask. "He's gone with the tardis and he's not your professor anymore he is now the master he regenerated" He says. "but here me, you, Martha and jack still have one way to the 21st century to get my tardis back. He starts talking more but you don't listen you play with your ring and worry about professor yana well the master. "Well come on (y/n)" he says and You grab onto the object in jacks hand, but before we go you hear jack say "hey whose this pretty lady?" he smirks, winking. You just blush "not now jack" the doctor says and we disappear.

We where back and we had been for a while we had split up looking for him or any sign of him. Your looking around when You bump into a man. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was fairly attractive. "Oh sorry" You say he looks at you as though he...recognizes you. He grabs your hand and helps you up "nice ring" he says smirking. "Umm thanks" you respond. "I have one just like it" he says showing you his hand you gasp the ring was right there.
You gasped. "professor?"
"nah I don't go by that anymore I go by the master now" he says. "Why did you take the tardis?" you ask. "Well I needed it for something" he says shrugging. "Anyways I would like you to rule with me" he says taking my hand. "Rule?" You ask confused. "Well I am prime minister now and soon king of the universe" he say staring into your (y/e/c) eyes.
"I don't know" you say scratching the back of your neck he simply smirks. "your really pretty you know that? I just never saw it with those old eyes" he says leaning in you turn your head and he ends up kissing your cheek. "I can't it's just not right you where a old man even if your not anymore it had to be against some rule" you say worried but secretly sad you turned your head. He gently pushes you against the wall and whispers into your ear "rules are meant to be broken" and he kisses you with a strong passion...and you kiss back ready to rule with him.