11 x reader-3

11's p.o.v:
They where cornering me, the daleks, my sonic screwdriver was blasted away and now was somewhere away from me.
"EXTERMINATE!!!!EXTERMINATE!!!
The daleks yells pointing there weapon at me.
I close my eyes ready to die when I hear a crash.

Your p.o.v:
You run in looking around you see a man in the corner about to be killed by a group of daleks.
Humans was your first thought you didn't know he was a time lord like you.
You grab your gun from your belt and shoot at the daleks eye hitting each one with one shot each they all shut down.
"So how did you get here" you say loading your gun walking to him.
"I could ask you the same" the black haired man says you just smirk.
"The names (y/n) how about yours" you say.
The man slowly gets up.
"Your the (y/n)!" He says rushing to you.
In fact to close he started getting really close to your face examining you and then backs away. "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you I've heard stories about you as a kid! Your amazing!!!" He says fan girling he starts to fix his bow tie and his hair.
"my names the doctor and I really can't believe I'm meeting you! People always wondered what species you are. I mean what are you?"
He starts jumping up and down but to close to you and ends up falling on you.
"Oh I'm so so sor- wait..." He puts his ear to your chest he quickly gets up.
You slowly back away scared that someone knew your secret no one knew you where the last one.
"Are you...are you a time lord?" He says.
"Umm..no of course not time lords don't-don't exist any more"you stutter
"No no it's okay I'm one to" he says walking closer to you, you just back away.
"You know I get it all because I'm the last one doesn't mean you have to joke around about it!" you growl.
"No no I'm serious I truly am here I'll show you" he says grabbing your hand and putting it on his chest and them going down...
And you feel it you feel his 2 hearts...wait...2 hearts? He was a time lord to.
"How did-how did you survive the time war?" you say walking closer to him.
"Long story how about you?" He says.
"Same" you respond.
You look to see a blue box in the corner.
"Is that is that a tardis?" You excitedly say.
"Yup" he says putting his hand on it.
"Do you mind if I go inside?" You say trying not to jump up and down.
"Sure i would love you to!" He says walking in after you.
"Wow" you say in shock she was beautiful. You turn to see the doctor right behind you.
"Isn't she" he says his hands in his pockets.
The tardis jolts forward causing you to fall right on top of the doctor.
You look into his green eyes and he stares back into your (y/e/c) eyes.
He starts to lean in. It's almost as though that tardis wanted you two to be together, but it was definitely destiny that made you meet each other here of all places.
Your lips connect causing sparks that would make a power line jealous.
"Hey (y/n) since we are the last ones you think you would travel with me" he says looking nervous.
You give a small laugh. "yes doctor of course" you say smiling getting off and running to the panel.
"as long as I can drive her every now and then" you add on.
He just gives you a big grin and says 2 words that start of your lives together.

"go ahead"