12 (readers dad) x reader - 1

Couldn't find a gif for this imagine so here you go.

Request: The doctor reviews readers boyfriend to make sure he's good enough for her.

Requested by: Fandom-Before-Blood

I'm making reader be a timelord in this one.

"Dad I'm home!" You yell as you walk into the Tardis your back pack slung across your shoulder.

You walk into the the living room to see your dad sitting down reading a newspaper...which was weird, he never read newspapers in fact he hated them.

He slowly brings it down.

Oh I see he's trying to be dramatic.

"Hey" you say.

"Hey" he sarcastically says back.

"What happened?" You ask.

"Well a little birdy told me you had a boyfriend" he says "without telling me."

You freeze.

How could he have known about Steven...

"Did Clara tell you" you say through clenched teeth.

"Maybe" he says "but that's not the point your not allowed to have a boyfriend!" He says.

"Dad we've been over this I'm 118 your not in charge of me anymore" you growl.

he sighs.

"Fine but I have to meet him" he says getting up walking to his room.

***

"Now if my dad says anything weird just ignore him he's crazy" you say leading Steven your human date to the fake house your dad rented so Steven doesn't have to find out about the Tardis.

You knock on the door and it opens right away.

Your dad stands there a frown on his face.

He examines Steven looking at his dress wear, liking that he was wearing a suit.

He nods letting you both in.

You sit in the living room next to Steven and your dad glares at him Rudely sitting in between both of you.

"So Steven what do you do for a living"

"Umm I'm a lawyer sir" he says.

He nods his head and gets up pacing around the room.

"How did you meet my daughter" he says.

"We go to college together sir" Steven nervously says.

"Do you now...do you study physics?" He asks.

"Ye-yes sir" Steven asks.

"Good good" your dad says giving a approving nod.

"Hey (y/n) darling can I talk to Steven alone a little man to man" your dad says.

You nod your head getting up.

Steven gives you a don't leave me look, you just mouth a sorry to him walking away.

5 minutes later...

"AND YOU STAY OUT THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!" Your dad yells pushing Steven out the door.

You quickly get up running to the room where he was.

"What happened why did you kick him out !" You yell.

"He said he didn't like astronomy how could you date a pest like that!" he yells running his hand through his gray hair

"So dad everyone likes different things you can't just hate someone because they aren't like you!" You say.

"But he doesn't like astrology we literally do that everyday!" He yells.

"Dad" you firmly say.

He crosses his arms pouting "fine"

You sigh another boyfriend down the drain.