9th doctor x reader-1

This one is based off of the episode "dalek" except instead of rose it's you and it's changed a bit

You p.o.v:
You where running the daleks right behind you they had some how acquired something that makes them super fast and make there eye harder to shoot.
You had lost the doctor a whole back.
I just had to not listen to the doctor and run off when he said to wait didn't I you think.
As you where about to run down the stairs the dalek ends up in front of you.
"you will come with me" it says with it's metallic voice
"Never" you hiss.
"You will come with us or we will kill you and the doctor" it says if daleks could have emotions it's voice would be filled with smugness. (is that even a word? Who cares? Not me)
"Fine I'll do it for the doctor not for myself" you say sassing the dalek huffing and crossing your arms as the dalek takes you to a unknown place.
The dalek looks up at a spot and you notice a camera there.
"what?" You say confused.
"Why does a camera matter?" you say to the dalek.
"You will not speak or I will exterminate you" it says.
You just stick your tongue at it when it's not looking.
"(y/n)?" you hear a familiar british voice say. "doctor!!" You say looking at the camera it must be where he is seeing me from you think.
"You will open the vault or I will kill the woman you love" the dalek says.
You where shocked he loved you? I mean yes you loved him back you loved him so much but you assumed he thought of you as a friend or well a companion just a companion and this this brought joy to your heart.
"How did you know?" the doctor asks though it wasn't through the speakers you turn around to see the doctor there you run to him engulfing him in a hug.
"I'm glad your safe" he says putting one arm around you.
In the other hand was a gun a weird looking gun he points it at the dalek and shoots but it doesn't do anything to the dalek.
"(y/n)" you have to tell it to self destruct it's the only way" he says his blue eyes looking deeply into yours.
"I-I can't I mean I understand the dalek deserves it but I can't just kill something like that" you say tears forming in your eyes.
"Please" he whispers you just nod your head remembering what the dalek did to the doctor.
"Self-self destruct" you say to the dalek.
And that was it the dalek just.... Exploded.
You? You where just on your knees not believing you just killed something.
"(Y/n)" the doctor softly says bending down to you.
"You did whats right if you hadn't killed it, it would have killed everything else in the universe" he says playing with your hair.
"I know" you say "oh and doctor well...what the dalek said earlier...was it true do you really love me?" You say worried he will reject you.
He looks down. "Yes it's true I mean who knew you think I would have learned by now Not to love people I always loose them not that you love me back I mean I'm pretty sure you don't" he says.
"But doctor I do I do love you!! I thought you didn't love me!" You say exited he felt the same way.
"Then you won't mind if I do this?" He says leaning in connecting your lips.
After the kiss was over you lean in and whisper in his ear.
"no doctor I don't mind not at all."
"Great then let's head back to the tardis and head off to our new adventures together!" He says and you both run of the the tardis together.