10 x reader-13

Request: you meet rose in a parallel universe when Cyberman attack.
Requested by: Venturian-FanGirl

You and the doctor where just having a small conversation when a loud alarm goes off.
"What is that!" You yell out.
"An alarm" he yells running to the panel.
"For what?!" You yell chasing him.
"No idea!" He says pushing a bunch of buttons.
He doesn't have long to press and pull levers before your both thrown back.
You fall on top of the doctor cushioning the fall but he wasn't so lucky.
He was out cold on the floor. "doctor!" You say lightly slapping his face
"Come on doctor wake up!"
Then everything goes calm there's not a single sound except of you and the doctor breathing.
The tardis had landed.
You open the door dark smoke coming out.
Once the smoke clears you walk out looking around.
The tardis had landed on some beach.
you look around going down onto the sand.
You hear footsteps behind you.
It was a blond she was about 19 or 20 and she was staring at the tardis with wide eyes.
This was bad she couldn't know about the tardis it would reveal the doctors identity.
"I can explain..." you start but are interrupted by her shocking words "it's the tardis" she says gasping.
"Ya-ya it is how did you..." You shockingly say.
"Wait if the tardis is here so is the doctor!" She says a grin forming on her face.
"How do you know about the tardis? And the doctor? And for heavens sake where did we land!" I yell
"Oh sorry this is probably scary for you let me explain myself, my name is rose tyler" she says stretching her hand out.
No way.
This was the girl the doctor always talks about? he had told you her and his story but that only means you and the doctor had ended up in a parallel universe.
"So that means we are stuck in a parallel universe?" You ask.
"Yes and I would love to answer more of your questions but can I see the doctor first?" she asks.
Your about to answer when you hear a metallic voice yell "DELETE DELETE DELETE"
Rose whispers to you "no again not now"
You turn to see metallic men coming at you both.
"What are they?" You ask.
"Cybermen" she says grabbing your hand.
"Run!" She yells grabbing your hand pulling you into the tardis shutting the door.
She runs to the control panel ignoring the doctor that's about to wake up.
She presses a couple buttons and a door opens.
Didn't know that was there you think.
She grabs 2 guns from it handing one to you and keeping one herself.
As she's about to walk out the door we hear "wait!" We turn around to see the doctor Slowly getting up.
"its dangerous" he says not bothering to celebrate rose's arrival.
"Hey doctor" she whispers.
"Hey" he says a smile on his face.
They embrace and you just stand there a small smile on your face.
The cute moment is interrupted when a loud clash is heard when something hits the door.
You pick up your gun again and rose picks up hers.
The doctor gets his sonic screwdriver.
You go out through a back door you didn't know existed.
How many doors do I not know of? You ask yourself.
You sneak around the tardis and see 3 Cyberman against the door pounding on it.
"Split up each kills one" rose whispers.
You shoot one killing it but also made the other 2 turn around.
"DELETE DELETE DELETE " they yell.
Rose shoots another one killing it.
You look to the doctor wondering how he was going to kill the last one with a sonic screwdriver.
He runs to it pointing it where it's heart is supposed to be and... it just falls.
"Wow" you say.
Rose laughs "you must be a new companion"
You just smile and her.
The doctor walks towards both of you.
"So what's the plan rose you can with us travel with me and (y/n)" he says.
You nod your head.
"Oh doctor I would love to and I used to always stay awake at night dreaming of you coming back, but I have a life here now and I can't just leave" she says a sad smile on her face.
"I understand" the doctor says.
"well goodbye doctor good bye (y/n) I didn't get to know you but I can't help but feel we would've been bestfriends" she says to you.
"Agreed" you say chuckling.
"I don't like goodbyes they are so sad I prefer to say see you later" he says.
"See you later" she says waving as you both walk back into the tardis flying away into the night.