10 x reader - 25

Request: it's that time of the month for reader and not even Cybermen can ruin her relaxing day.
Requested by: Hufflepuff_Girl_13
ITS BEEN A WHILE I KNOW IM SORRY

"You've got to be kidding me." You wake up cramps attacking you as soon as you stand.

"Really Mother Nature? Like you can't just shoot me a text saying "hey you're not pregnant, noo you gotta make me bleed." you groan rolling your eyes.
You fall face down onto the bed. Deciding to just hibernate for the week with Netflix, ice cream and good ole' music.
Just as your eyes close the door slams open.
"GOOD MORNING (Y/N)! TIME TO GET UP AND-HEY!" He's interrupted by you throwing your shoe at him.
"Nope! Today I'm not doing squat in fact for the rest of the week I'm not doing squat!" You say turning so that you're facing the ceiling.
"We don't have time for this! Cybermen are attacking we have to stop them! Hello it's what we do!" He says attempting to pull off your blanket.
"If you keep trying I will hang you with the blanket." you grumble smacking his arm.
"Blimey What's the big deal! You love going on missions!"
"Yeah I like going on missions WHEN IM NOT BEING RIPPED UP FROM THE INSIDE" you scream at him throwing your other shoe at him.
"Um...okay...I see you're on your punctuation mark again! I'll just go..." He says backing away. "No! Doctor stay I want to cuddle and stay in bed." You say your mood suddenly changing.
"How about this love I'll go fight the bad Cybermen and you stay here all cozy and I'll be back in a jiffy." He smiles.
"Fine" you mumble.

He takes off and gives you a last kiss on the forehead before running off saving humanity once again. You close your eyes allowing sleep to take its reins and hoping he'd be there when you come back.

Couple hours later

You wake up stretching your arms. You look around and to your disappointment, he's still not back.
Anger starts bubbling deep inside you and you Jump out of bed all feeling of pain gone as you got angrier and angrier. You run to the doors of the tardis opening them.
In front of you was utter chaos and war zone. People ran and screamed, Cybermen shot in every direction, and the doctor was no where to be seen.
"Why am I not surprised! Why He probably wouldn't be able to fight a mouse without me!" You grab a bag that was just conveniently there and filled it with weapons and took off on your way.
Hmm now where could he be....

In the distance the sound of an explosion meant only one thing..."there you are"
Running off into the direction of the explosion, the doctor could be seen fighting against the Cybermen but he was greatly outnumbered.
You quickly run to him just as a Cybermen pointed their weapons at him.
"Hold up! Hold the flipping phone! Who do you think you are you worthless piece of tinfoil! I'm on my freaking period and you're trying to ruin my whole day huh?!?"
"Um (y/n)"
"Well no mr aluminum! You an kiss this as-"
"(Y/N)!"
"WHAT!" You scream.
"You are supposed to be in the tardis resting while you're on your question mark okay!" He yells pulling at his hair.
"Um no! I'm here to save your butt! See!" And with that you throw a bomb at a Cybermen killing it. All the rest point there guns at you both and in that moment you realized..."wow I'm dumb."
"Let's go!" He picks you up throwing you over his shoulder and running for your dear lives.
You start throwing bombs at them as the doctor runs.
"Take that you microwaves!"
He chuckles shaking his head mumbling something about "only she'd say that."
Once they are out of sight he puts you down, catching his breath.
"(Y/n)! I can't believe you did that!" He says raising his eyebrow at you.
"Hey I saved your life mister!" You say your finger tapping his chest with every word.
"I know I know" he runs his finger through his hair sighing "what am I gonna do with you" he mumbles.
"Take me back to the tardis and watch movies with me?" You say giving him a guilty wide toothed smile.
He rolls his eyes smiling "maybe after we get rid of the Cybermen"
"I guess so"
And with that you both walk off towards the threat.

"Hey...do you think female Cybermen get periods too? Maybe that's why they try to kill everybody..."

And there we have it! I'm taking requests again! I'll be taking 5 just so I can have time to work on them! If I respond to you then I will be doing your request so comment below!

Vote.comment. Share
-Z