11 x reader- 10

Could not resist using gif above

Requested by : TheDoctor_Sally
Request: 11 finding a way for you to live as long as him.

There was probably bags under your eyes they where definitely under the doctors.
You had both spent a couple hours in the library looking through books.
For what you may ask?
A resolution.
A resolution to what?
Well it was the doctors idea in your opinion you wanted to wait unto you crossed that bridge to find the answer to the problem but the doctor was worrying about it now.
What this is all about is how to make you live as long as the doctor.
You and him have been dating for a long time and with all the danger he was worried if you dying and him being alone...again.
So you had both stayed up really late trying to find it.
8 hours, 4 cups of coffee, and no results later you fell asleep straight on top of the book.

****

You wake up to the sound of the doctor yelling.
"I CANT FIND ANYTHING!" He yells causing you to fall straight into a book shelf and onto the floor.
"Oh my I'm so sorry (y/n)" he says covering his mouth with his hands.
"It's okay you didn't mea-" you start when a book hits your head from the impact.
"Ow stupid book!" You say throwing it to the ground.
The doctor picks it up blowing the dust of it causing you to sneeze.
"you have a cute sneeze" he says smiling
"Shut up"
"Ok"
"Anyways the book" he says.
He looks back down at the cover and his eyes widen.
"(Y/n) you genius!" He yells in joy.
"What! What" you say the doctors excitement reaching you.
"The Book that will give me the ingredients that will give you regeneration energy" he says.
"You can do that!" You say in shock.
"Yes but it's a awfully long and hard process it has to be under pink waning gibbous moon....we need a lot of ingredients..oh and a goat heart...a morp intena" he rants.
"But you can get the stuff right?" You say crossing your fingers.
"Oh yes defiantl-" he says.
You cut him off by kissing him.
"Hallelujah!" You yell running around the library your tiredness suddenly gone.
The doctor just stands there in shock but them joins you in the exited running and jumping.
"Woo hoo!" He yells.

Once ingredients are made

"Ok ready" he says.
"Yes" you confidently say.
You drink it slowly it not having a taste.
"Do you feel...different?" He says.
"N-"
All off a sudden a burst of light comes out of your hands and then goes away.
"Yes I think so" you say.
"Now where do you want to go now that I don't have to worry about dying!?!?!?" You yell out.
Man aren't you responsible
Note the sarcasm