9 x reader-4

I don't know why the gif isn't working...
OH AND WE JUST HIT 50k GUYS! YAAAY!!! (And this is the 50th chapter so hehe)

Request: 9 takes you to see the end of the world and you get sad seeing your home destroyed.
Requested by: TTimlordsforthewin23

"So where do you want to go?" The doctor asks smiling brightly at you.
"Who cares! Anywhere is an adventure with you!" You say.
"Ok how about we put it on random" he suggests.
"Sure" you shrug your shoulders.
He presses a couple buttons pulling a lever.
"Here we go!" He yells as the Tardis starts flying to the unknown destination.
The tardis lands with a jolt.
"I think we landed on a rock surface" he says.
The doctor excitedly runs to the door ready to see what was ready for the two of you today.
He opens the doors smiling brightly only for his smile to disappear.
"What's wrong?" you say not being able to see what the doctor was upset about, since he didn't open the door all the way, and was in the way of he small opening.
"Oh no.." He mumbles.
"What! what's wrong!" You ask walking to him.
He slams the door closed.
"Hey lets go somewhere else!" He says putting on a fake smile.
"No! I want to know what you saw!" You say trying to get to the door but him blocking the way.
"Okay okay fine but first listen" he slowly says.
You cross your arms nodding.
"what we landed on is a devastating moment in time so it may upset you a bit" he says looking you straight in the eyes.
You nod your head again gesturing for him to open the door.
The doctor sighs stepping aside opening the door.
You look out expecting to see war,
death, something horrifying, the so called 'devastating' moment' but there was nothing.
Nothing but the place you called home.
Earth.
It was silent, but it was a peaceful silence.
You look down to see the Tardis had landed on a meteor.
You crack a smile.
"I don't see what you where so worried abo-"
The the ground started rumbling.
"What's happening!" You ask as the earth starts to shake.
You run inside to see the doctor staring at a screen.
You run to it seeing the sun on it.
The only thing was the sun was blood red.
"No-no" you cry out running back to the door to see the earth slowly breaking apart.
You watch in shock as your home was destroyed before your very eyes.
"Doctor do-do something" you say.
He just stares at you with sad eyes.
"Doctor! Do something stop it don't just stare do something!" You say louder.
"I'm sorry (y/n) we can't change this it's meant to happen we can't just mess with time like that" he sadly says.
You look back to where your home once proudly stood.
There where huge rocks flying around everywhere.
You feel a presence come next to you.
You ignored it knowing who it was.
A tear slides down your face.
You feel the doctor wrap his arms around you in a comforting hug.
"I'm sorry doctor I should have listened to you" you say crying on his shoulder.
He runs his hand up and down your back. "shh it's okay (y/n) it's okay" he whispers. "it's not your fault for being curious."
"So all those people died! Was that the end of he human race!" You say.
He chuckles.
"(Y/n) we are in the year 5 billion! space travel is a thing humans on other planets are too!" He says. "so yes some humans did die but most live on other planets."
That put a smile on your face.
You still felt bad for those people that did die, but you would sleep better at night knowing that your (human) race was still alive.