Doctor x reader - 2

Request: reader is on her period and the doctor is adorably confused and a tad bit jealous.
Requested by: Scarletgrave and TiffanyBurkey7

"(Y/n)? you've been in your room all day! Don't you want to go out and do something!" The doctor says.
"Noo" you groan pausing your show and putting down your Ben and Jerry's ice cream aka heaven.
"Why!"
You knew the doctor was to naive to know what a women's period was and frankly you didn't want to be the one to explain it to him.
"You've been in here for 3 days!" He exclaims.
"Doctor! Leave me alone!" You say starting to get mad.
It's only then you feel the cramps kick in.
You groan bending over in pain.
"(Y/n)? Are you okay! Is someone in there with you!" He angrily yells.
You look over to you ice cream and then to the door.
"Yes I'm with someone, in fact the love of my life! There names are Ben and jerry!" You sarcastically say.
"What!" The doctor screeches obviously oblivious to your sarcasm.
"What do you mean! How did they get in there! Isn't jerry a mouse!" He shouts.
"I let them in!" You say trying not to laugh.
You hear the sound of a sonic screwdriver and the doctor is suddenly by your side.
"Well! Where are they!" He angrily says looking around the room.
"Right here!" You say lifting up the tub of ice cream.
He stares at it a grin slowly forming on his face.
"Oh you mean ice cream!" He chuckles.
"Yup"
"fine whatever now explain why you've been here for 3 days" he says crossing his arms.
"Well umm..." you say scratching the back of your neck.
He gives you a 'go on' look.
"I'm on my period" you say hoping the doctor would know what your talking about.
"What? Why would you be on a punctuation mark?" He asks confused.
"no it's not that" you awkwardly say.
"Then what!"
"You know what! Go to the library and look it up!" You say pushing him to the door feeling the cramps again.
He walks out a confused look on his face mumbling something about exclamation marks.

2 hours later.

You where watching a horror movie and blood was currently everywhere, hey kind of like your period.
You where on the most intense part of the movie.
"(Y/N)!" The doctor tells barging into your room.
You scream dropping your food onto the floor.
He jumps next to you on the bed.
"Scoot!"
"So you know what it is?" You ask.
"Yup!" He says excitedly pulling out a dictionary.
Why is he exited shouldn't he be grossed out?
He dramatically clears his throat.

"A period is
1.
a length or portion of time.
2.
the interval of time between successive occurrences of the same state in an oscillatory or cyclic phenomenon, such as a mechanical vibration, an alternating current, a variable star, or an electromagnetic wave." He says shutting the dictionary.
"Wait...what" you say confused.
"I get why you feel bad now! You've been traveling with me for a long time and now the electromagnetic waves are affecting you" he says as though he found a cure for cancer.
you decide not to correct him and just nod your head.
"Yes doctor you're correct"

Vote.comment.share