10 x reader-2

Your p.o.v:
You where walking on the street, cold tired but you had no where to go.
You had been kicked out of your home and you where just walking through the winter night the cold cold snow everywhere.
You clutched onto your thin jacket bringing it close to you I have no hope I'm going to die was all you could repeat over and over in your head.
You walked to a old park and sat down making it swing back a little. You looked down to the pure white ground, shivering but then you heard it. You heard hope.
It was a blue box it appeared about 3 feet from you it seems to have came from no where. You stand up in confusion and walk to the box. You start to walk around it examining it.
It was just a simple blue police box, or so you thought...
You walk back to the front of the box to what looked to be the door you reach out to open it...
SLAM!!!
The door opens hitting you in the face. Your vision gets blurry and you see a figure in front of you "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't know you where there I should have checked for life near the tardis" he says helping you up.
Your vision gets back to normal and you see a man with brown messy hair and dark brown eyes he was wearing a long trench coat.
The thing was is that he had something in his eyes. There was sadness and knowledge and loneliness in his eyes all covered up with a smile.
"What are you doing out here in the cold all alone shouldn't you be at home?" The sad man says.
"I don't have one" you say looking down.
"Hey me either" he says putting his hand on your shoulder with a small smile.
"Why don't we go inside the tardis and we can exchange stories" he says.
"Ok" you say not questioning why it was bigger on the inside.
He hands you hot coco and you just sit there together talking about the universe yours and his views on the universe.
You later on find out his name was the doctor and that he was a time lord.
What you don't know...is that later that day he would ask you to travel the universe with him.