11th doctor x reader-1

Your p.o.v:
You had been reading so many books the library was huge. It had every book known to man,time lord, and every other creature, but half way throughout probably book number 43 you fell asleep on the couch that was in the corner of the library.

Doctors p.o.v:
"(Y/n)!"I called out.
I looked throught the library looking for her she had been here all day reading I was proud most human girls use there phones, t.v, twitter that stuff oh how much I despised twitter, but no (y/n) was like no other girl I had ever met in the world. She was the most beautiful, smartest, and nicest female in the universe, or at least in my eyes.

Oh and did I mention she was a half time lord?

I look to the end of the library to see her sitting there a book in her hand but her eyes where closed.
Aww she was so cute when she slept.
Ok that sounded stalkerish.
I picked her up bridal style admiring her face her perfect face and I started walking to her room my eyes still looking at her but I knew the tardis well enough and so I wouldn't bump into anything.

I laid (y/n) on her bed and I just sat at the end of it. After 5 minutes she started shifting around uncomfortably and screaming.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I yelled out "wake up!"
She jolts right up and grabs right onto me I wrap my arms around her "bad dream?" I ask.
She nods her head in a cute way. I laid her back down but this time I went next to her.
She snuggled into my chest and I put my arms around her, and I had the best sleep I've had in a while.