11 x reader- #7 part 2A

A/n: so for this one dancingpanda137 asked for a miscarriage for the imagine where the 11th doctor realizes your pregnant before you and Demigodfangirl365 asked for one after baby is born so I will be doing both separately.Part A and part B
WARNING PART A IS VERY FEELY

Part A:
It was weird you don't know why but something felt...wrong.
"Hey doctor can we go to the doctor Its just I'm worried" you say holding on to your stomach feeling a slight bump.
You see for the past 2 month everything has been fine nothing seemed weird but now it felt different...
"It's okay (y/n) everything will be fine" he says hugging you slowly stroking your hair.
"What if it's not" you say tears dripping down your face and onto his coat.
"It will be" he says.
"Ok..ok let's go" you say the doctors attempts to make you feel better slightly working but not so much.
He heads to the control panel setting a location of a hospital on earth.
Once there all you could do was clutch onto the doctors hand in fear.
"It's going to be okay it's going to be okay no matter what happens" he whispers into your ear.
You and him are directed to a room where a doctor was awaiting you.
"Hello mrs and mr...." She pauses looking at her clipboard... "smith."
"Hello" you and the doctor say at the same time it would have usually been funny but not in this scenario and moment.
After explaining about your worry about the baby she took a couple tests and walked out the door to get the results.
The doctor was pacing back and forward in the room which didn't help at easing your nerves.
The doctor (not your doctor the actual doctor of medicine) walks in, her face pale.
"This is never easy..." she starts of.
"No..." you say tears streaming down your face.
You look to the doctor noticing him crying to. You had never seen him cry before he was usually so brave and always hid his emotions behind a smile.
"The baby.... didn't make it..... I'm sorry" she says not making eye contact.
That's when your world was torn down by 5 simple words.
"No no that can't be there has to be a way to fix it a medicine, a shot, a anything!" You say in denial.
"no ma'm I'm sorry" she says "I'll leave you two alone now."
You look to the doctor who was quiet this whole time.
He was on his knees sobbing tears steaming down his face.
You realize you had to comfort the doctor.
Slowly getting up you bend down to his level.
"Everything will be fine just like you said" you say repeating what he had said earlier.
That was basically it you and him just stayed there on the floor clutching onto each other as though your life depended on it and who knows maybe it did.