Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1: 🌸

"THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, DO IT ALLLLLL AGAIN."

Oh Katy, why do you wake me?

My hand shot up from my warm cave of covers and savaged for the alarm clock wanting it to shut up.

Why is it that at night your beds not as comfortable as it is in the morning? I mean this isn't fair.

Groaning and stretching I debated on just skipping today, but decided it's not worth a perfect attendance record, and zombie dragged myself to the bathroom for a shower.

Stripping my clothes off I looked at the girl in the mirror. Her black hair needed serious taming and her grey eyes were dull and glazed over with lack of sleep. Ugh.

Who ever invented school, was a complete psycho.

Hoping in the shower I stood under the hot jets and let them sooth and wake me, mid rinsing my hair..

"BANG."

My heart stopped.

What the fuck was that.

Slowly turning the water off I cautiously waited for another sound. After about 3 minutes, I stepped onto the shower mat. The cold air send shivers down my spine raising hairs on my neck.

"BANG."

I jumped wrapping a towel around me and grabbed the first thing I could think of.. A toothbrush.

Smart choice Amber, real protective.

My heart beats were pounding in my ears I'm sure the whole neighborhood could hear.

I tiptoed to my room quietly, no one was home it was only 7:30?

"BANG."

I jumped again, and searched for the sound, it was coming from outside my window.

I slowly moved the pale blue curtain lightly and was greeted by bright light.

"AHHH SHIT " It blinded me as I stuck my hands out to shield my fall, but the curtains came down with me.

God this is why I don't go outside! Sunlight and me just don't mix.

I heard a deep chuckle and clapping making my heart beat wildly in my chest.

OH MY GOD.

"Wow, bravo really, who ever knew little miss perfect had such a filthy mouth." A soothing voice with a British accent field my ears.

I blushed with embarrassment peeking my head out of the curtains.

There he was looking like a god. And here I was looking like.. A mess.

Logan Harris the hottest guy at our school, aka my annoying yet attractively handsome neighbor.

He looked so mouth watering his dark brown hair styled messy and spiked and his jean jacket with his white shirt that clearly shows he works out. His pants hung on his hips showing off a hint of V that continued down. Oh and let's not forget his sexy lip ring that just happens to top his look off.

"You done?"

That snapped me out of my dirty x rated thoughts.

He smirked and crossed his arms, eyes shining with amusement.

"Done with what?" I fired back as his smirk got bigger.

"Oh Amber baby its okay really if you wanna droll over me be my guest. I really wouldn't mind since its you." He teased leaning on his window seal across from mine for support. Oh and did I mention we're window partners..

"Don't call me that." I snapped clearly annoyed.

I got up throwing the curtains to the side and moving my damp hair behind my ears.

"What was that sound anyways?" I grumbled.

He held his hands up surrendering.

"Sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I was nailing pictures onto my wall." He laughed.

"Well could you not, you almost gave me a heart attack. And I'm pretty sure you don't slam a hammer into your wall, you're not Thor." I bit out sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Well could you wear clothes? I know I'm hot and all but come on Amber you have more dignity than that."

I looked down embarrassed and tightened my towel tighter around my body.

Laughing he saluted as he closed his window.

I let out a sigh as I made my way to the closet putting on denim high wasted shorts and a tucked in grey shirt. I left my hair to dry natural since it came to my belly button and left my face makeup less. Grabbing a bagel, my bag and keys I skipped to the drive way heading to my baby Camaro. She was a present for my 17 birthday shes my white beauty.

I heard an engine roar and turned around startled. Logan blew me a kiss and sped down the road on his BMW motorcycle.

He thinks he's such a hottie, making me swoon and such.. hes right its totally working.

I rolled my eyes and got inside of my car.