Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:19

[][][][][][]DREAM[][][][][][]

"Oh Logan please." I begged softly in his ear. He continued pressing kisses against my collar bone and working back up to my jaw.

I gripped onto his belt loops and grinded my bottom half into him. He sucked in a deep breath and kissed me more roughly.

I slid my hands down the back of his jeans giving his bum a squeeze and grinding into him again.

"Shit." He mumbled into my neck and sucked on the skin there.

"Please Logan." I begged desperately as his hands went south towards my body.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I shot up, sweat coating my forehead and my clothes sticking to my body.

Pushing the thick comforter off of me I leaned against the the head board.

I placed a hand over my beating heart that was currently trying to slam against my rib cage and tried controlling my breathing.

Holy shit.

I just had a dream about Logan, and not just any dream.. a dirty dream.

It felt so real, and honestly I'm kind of scared.

I cradled my head in my hands and sat up straighter.

"I have no idea what that dream was about, but please tell me." A husky voice asked in my ear.

God the last person I wanna see.

I turned my head to the right and looked Logan in his green  eyes. He looked absolutely mouth watering with his bed head and shirtless body.

God damn hormones.

"It was nothing." I waved off handily and continued with my pathetic thoughts.

"Yeah right," he snickered," You were moaning my name. I wanna know." He demanded giving me a boyish smile.

I rolled my eyes and shook me head. Hell no!

"Can I guess?" He asked scooting closer towards me and lifting up the back of my shirt.

The cold air chilled me, and made goosebumps appear on my arms.

"Sure?" I questioned, I tried to make my voice come out normal but I'm pretty sure I sounded like a 80 year old virgin.

He toyed with the end of my shirt and leaned closer into my  side.

"Did we do something dirty?" He whispered deeply in my ear.

His voice alone is just making me wanna jump him.

Control, control.

"Maybe." I mumbled under my breath, but I'm sure he heard it since his smirk got bigger.

"Did I touch you?" He asked trailing his pointer finger up my thigh. I almost choked on my spit, but cleared my throat instead.

"I don't know." I answered shakily. How does he have this effect on me?

"Was it nice?" He trailed his hand higher up my thigh.

"Uh yeah." I answered breathlessly and unsure again.

He let out a growl of satisfaction and as fast as lightening threw me back against the pillows.

I landed sprawled and vulnerable as he crawled towards me like I was his prey.

The animal side was sexy.

"My my my, what am I going to do to you." He wondered nipping on my bare legs.