Chapter 4

Ambers P.O.V. ✌

I was standing outside a mansion right now, the smell of alcohol reeked. Bass from the music pulsed under my feet. As Alice let out a high pitched squeal to my right.

Making my way to the doorstep was a risky task. Tripping over passed out bodies, and almost getting chocked out by a bonquiqui wanna be really got me into the party mood.

Finally throwing open the door Alice spotted a group of people and ran off.

great now I'm alone.

Looking around and wrinkling my nose in disgust I pushed and elbowed my way towards what I assumed is the kitchen.

Pushing the door open and stumbling into the room it was dim which the only source of light came from the cracks on the doors.

I followed the glow to the fridge.

water, water, water, ahh here it is.

I took a swing and the cold clear liquid satisfied my throat.

I closed my eyes and moaned from relief.

"I've never heard someone who had a water orgasm. But I guess there's a first for everything."

My eyes snapped open and were met with bright green ones.

Logan was sitting on the counter with a beer in one hand while running his other hand through his hair. Totally drool worthy.

"Well it's because its natural and beautiful and tastes like heaven and not deer piss." I stated narrowing my eyes at his beer can.

He chuckled hopping down from the counter, leaving his beer there. Slowly he took steps to me staring me straight in the eyes.

"What you did earlier was really mean babe." he said clutching his heart and smirking.

"Shouldn't be a peeping Tom while I'm getting dressed." I retorted.

He shrugged and sighed.

"It's hard not to, I mean if you prance around in sexy silk all the time Im bound to look, I'm a guy.. I have needs." He explained leaning beside me.

"Still ever heard of privacy?" I rolled my eyes.

"I have clearly you haven't. If you wanted privacy you should have not opened your window for the whole neighborhood to see you performing burlesque." he chuckled.

"I forgot it was open!" I hissed back. I finished my water and went to throw it away but someone grabbed my arm instead.

"Dance with me." Logan whispered even though we were the only ones in here.

His breathe was warm and minty making my body tingle with satisfaction.

"Why." I whispered back equally as loud. Trying to make my voice come out normal but of course we all wish for things to happen and well they don't.

He rubbed my arm softly with his thumb.

"Because, you look stunning and once you leave this kitchen every guy will be on you, and I won't be happy." he stated brushing my hair behind me ear.

my heart just stopped.

Should I?

Oh hell yes.

"Fine. One dance smooth talker." I replied taking his hand in mine and leaving the kitchen.

Louder by DJ Fresh came blaring through the speakers.

We stopped in the middle of the dance floor, and let me say its packed right now. Sweaty drunks making out the whole 9 yard.

Logan turned me around and grabbed my waist. Im so glad I have some Hispanic belly dancing in me which makes me great to dance with. Not to sound proud of it or anything, hahah who am I kidding I am proud.

I rolled my hips with his and we grinded to the bass. Logan was a fantastic dancer I'm not gonna lie right now.

He was trailing his hands over my body, everywhere he touched it was like fire igniting. I was so hot, I don't think I can take anymore.

After the song was over I was literally sweating buckets and of course Logan looks like a Greek god. f him.

I got on my tiptoes and put my lips next to his ear.

"Thanks for the dance." I whispered quietly.

He smiled and his green eyes were so bright. Gah, I want to just kiss him now.

Control yourself Amber.

"It was my pleasure." He fake bowed and kissed my hand. Then he disappeared through the crowd.

I frowned and checked my phone.

12:30? That's not that late. I was so tired and exhausted.

I tripped trying to find my way to the door. Then I remembered Alice drove me here. Ugggggh.

I looked everywhere for her and asked everyone plus her car was gone. I was going to kill her.

Finally I decided to give up and walk. Im sure if I take the main road I'd be home in 45 mins to say the least.

But lets be honest knowing me it'll take an hour.

~~~~~

After walking for 5 mins my feet were killing me. God Steve Madden why do you make such cute combat boots but they hurt sooo bad I whined to myself.

Then a roaring of a engine almost gave me a heart attack.

Wow nice bike dude. I admired to BMW bike that drove behind me.

Wait.. BMW..

Logan..

"Well look at this pity party over here." Oh I will hurt him one day.

I turned around fake smiling, and tilted my head to the side.

"Oh do you hear that? Sounds like a pestering fly." I asked sweetly.

Logan narrowed his eyes.

"Nice one. So original." He thumbed up.

"Oh are you talking to me or my pity party?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Wanna ride."

...

...

what.

...

...

"You just gonna stand there? or get on? Or you can walk, I don't mind. Saves me gas."