Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:6

"We'll only be gone for 2 weeks. I left money for you on the counter and please no parties." My mom said pulling me into a tight hug and taking her luggage to the car.

Well you see my mother and father have decided they don't love their only child and is leaving her home alone for 2 weeks while they go on a 'needed' vacation to the Bahamas. I'm seriously thinking about hiding in one of her ginormous Gucci duffle bags.

"Be good, kid." My dad smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

They shut the door as I let out a little weep.

I called Alice and she answered on the 2nd ring.

"I'm a abandoned child." I whined to her.

"What are you talking about?" she demanded.

I fidgeted with my fingers.

"My parents left me alone for TWO weeks. I have no friends to hangout with."

She cleared her throat loudly through the other end getting my attention.

"Except for you. But you barley count." I teased.

"Well well well little Ambers having a bold moment isn't she. Let me remind you that I'm the one with 3 packets of Swedish fish." She bragged

what.

Swedish fish.

"Hey wanna stay overrrr?" I asked sweetly smiling like a dork through the phone.

"Oh so now you want me, huh? K cool. Ill be over in 30." She replied hanging up quickly.

This is why I don't get the last word in anything. She always hangs up first.

"Home alone, ey?"

I turned around looking out my window. Logan was standing there shirtless with a towel on. Water droplets were dripping from his hair down his well defined 8 pack and down his V. Mmm saucy.

I looked back up making eye contact. He smirked as I turned red. Embarrassing yes, am I ashamed I got caught..? not at all.

"Well yes Mr. Observant I am." I sighed laying on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Throw a party." He said in a obvious tone which made my head shoot up.

"What! No. They told me not to throw a party!" I stated in a firm tone.

He gave me a "sooo?" look and slipped a shirt on over his body. I pouted slightly, as he laughed quietly.

He climbed delicately threw my window and took a seat on my desk chair.

I gave him a questioning look but didn't complain.

"It would be awesome I mean the whole house to yourself for 2 weeks. You could do whatever you want." He shrugged his shoulders and started flipping through a sketch book on my desk.

"Yeah, but its risking." I bit my lip lightly thinking about all the possibilities of what could happen.

He looked up and flashed his eyes down to my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Taking risks is what life's about." He said staring me straight in the eyes. I feel like there's so double meaning in this, like Houdini magic going on. But I shrugged it off anyways.

"Lets say I do throw a party. I don't have drinks, or contacts to text, ect." I huffed.

"Darling I'm Logan Harris you don't need to worry about a thing. Plus you're like friends with the Queen of our school. You don't need to worry about 'contacts'." He smirked using quotation marks to prove his point.

"I don't know..." I replied lightly nervous.

Logan sighed and slowly walked and sat down beside my on my bed. The close proximity was making little butterflies fly in my stomach, who am I kidding it was like retarded butterflies hitting the inside walls.

He took my hand and rubbed it softly with his thumb looking me in the eyes.

"Come on live a little, have fun. I know you want to. Im not pressuring you, but I know you would want to have a good time dancing rather than laying here watching tv until you fall asleep." he whispered softly.

He's got a point.

"Plus I'll even let you dance with me again." he smirked

Moment over.

"Fine you're right. I need to let loose get the drinks I'll invite people. We're going to throw the best party ever." We stood up and Logan's hand went to my cheeks stroking them gently. He opened his mouth like he was about to say but decided against it.

He smiled and winked leaving through the window.

Before I shut it I heard him holler.

"Wear something hot!"

~~~~~~

okay. okay. okay. BIG mistake.

Hundreds of people were in my house. Blonde bimbos were dancing shirtless on my kitchen table, Alice was flirting drunk with some guy and Logan was no where to be found.

ABORT MISSION

I walked down the stairs getting some stares from guys who didn't care to hide them.

I felt naked. Alice helped me pick an outfit and let me tell you what I have on is far from a outfit.

Im wearing a Black tight dress that pushed my boobs up and goes in my mid thigh, and Neon yellow heels with my hair kinky going to my waist. My makeup was the smoky eye. I had to stop Alice before she put red lipstick on me and used my Chapstick instead.

Im regretting all of this.

Thrift Shop blasted through the speakers and the bass shook my house.

There were red cups everywhere and couples dry humping on my walls.

Some kids hollered from my right and the back door was open and some kid just threw one of my layout chairs in the pool.

Im so dead.

"Enjoying the party." Mumbling came from behind me. Hot breathe tickled my ear and even through his words were slurred I knew who it was.

I turned around as Logan checked me out head to toe and licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes.

"No I regret this." I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

"Have some fun and get the stick out of your ass." He grabbed my arms leading me to the kegs. He handed me a red cup, I sniffed it. Yep defiantly not fruit punch.

"Drink." He demanded.

I gave him a bewildered stare.

"I'm not letting you go until you do." He put his hands on his hips smirking.

I looked down at the cup circling the pink liquid around. I took a sip and instantly the liquor burned my throat.

I gagged and coughed. My stomach became fuzzy and the taste.... wasn't that bad.

I looked up and Logan was smiling a crooked smile. He patted my back.

"See its not that bad."

I took another big gulp.

Yeah it's not that bad.