Chapter 5

"What do you mean saves gas? We live next door to each other you fucking idiot and me get on that..." I pointed scrunching up my nose.

He sighed loudly and cut the engine, tilting the bike to the side and sliding off with ease.

"Yes dumbass, what did you think I meant." He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Well um I think I'll just walk you know? Getting the exercise and such." I patted my stomach to add effect.

He rolled his eyes and started getting back on.

"Ooooohkay then princess, just don't call me when you're being chased my scary monsters from the woods." He said nudging his head in the direction on the woods.. the dark scary woods to be exact.

I gulped slowly and looked back at his bike.

Then back to the woods.

Then to his bike.

Oh fuck it.

I slowly walked towards it with shaking feet and sat on it the back seat. I grabbed his neck in a death hold and held on for my life.

"You know babe, you're kind of choking me here." Logan laughed and removed my arms from his neck.

"That was the point." I mumbled as he gave me a confused look. I slowly looped by arms around his stomach, his nice muscular stomach.

He started the engine, this is it, I'm gonna die.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took deep breathes.

Dear God,

Im sorry for stealing the little lamb from the play set at school in 1st grade. It was so cute and fluffy I just didn't want it to be lonely at the school. It didn't deserve it and it was a go-

"We're here." Logan's deep voice brought me out of my rant.

My eyes slowly opened as I took in the surroundings.

Grey Honda, light post, chipped fence. I was home.

"You wanna let go now? I know I'm hot but please control yourself." I could practically see his smirk from behind his head.

"Oh yeah sorry.." I slowly slid my clammy hands from his waist and wiped the sweat on my jeans.

I tried dismounting the bike and looking cool while doing it but my jean loop got caught on the side and I was preparing for my ass to hit the ground. Warm hands caught my hips and broke my fall. I could feel the soft skin brushing against my stomach.

"I didn't think falling for someone actually happened, but here you are proving me wrong." Logan smiled. His thumb rubbing circles on my exposed stomach.

I stuck my tongue out and pushed him away wiping imaginary dirt from my legs.

"Oh purleaseeeee get over yourself."

He smirked playfully and jingled his keys in his hand.

"Well goodnight darling, may you slumber delightfully and get alot of beauty sleep because damn you need it. Oh come on let's be serious you need hibernation." He joked slowly walking backwards towards his house and saluting me. The door shut behind him which left me in silence.

I stood open mouthed and then narrowed my eyes shooting daggers at the closed door.

I ran inside practically leaping with joy from the thought of sleeping in my queen sized plush bed.

I shut and locked my door, changed and brushed my teeth.

Turning off the lights I crawled into my bed looking out the open window that faced Logan's; his window was open as well.

My eyes met bright green ones that were staring back. Logan was laying on his side smiling and watching me in amusement... shirtless, in sweats.

HOT.

I stuck my tongue out and flipped him off turning on my other side and closing my eyes.

The last thing I heard was a soft chuckle from the dark and I was out.